• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
https://twitter.com/darealamberrose/status/692445698160091136

myyqQEs.png

FZZ

Banned
Well much like any conflict with Kanye

Amber wins

Really though, hard to imagine him NOT responding to any of the shit she said

FZZ

Banned
Btw props to Kanye for successfully garnering as much attention for his new album as possible in a 30 minutes Twitter rant

dude now has 3 threads about him bumped up on our OT, countless sites reporting the beef, trending on Twitter with well over 1 million tweets, and all for the price of knowing he like ass play brehs

What a time

Cheddahz

Banned
Btw props to Kanye for successfully garnering as much attention for his new album as possible in a 30 minutes Twitter rant

dude now has 3 threads about him bumped up on our OT, countless sites reporting the beef, trending on Twitter with well over 1 million tweets, and all for the price of knowing he like ass play brehs

What a time

It's the piss bottle of rap

gibbs just made that track half decent yeah, still a boring ass beat though. dunno how it makes it onto a kanye album in 2016. will hopefully be the bound 2 of the album and the rest is flames.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You're only saying that because it's the beat for a Kanye song
The issue of Gibbs not blessing it as well as Ye is wholly separate.

Madlib tends to do a lot more slower, atmospheric, debatably smooth stuff (and I realize that's also mostly what people like him for) but he shines on the faster/more energetic stuff.

EDIT: I inexplicably have a soft spot for Accordion, though.

injurai

Banned
You trippin if you don't think Gibbs killed this way more than the original. Flowed circles around both og verses

but

still boring tbh. This beat just doesn't do it for me.

I think it's stronger because Kdot isn't on it. There is just more cohesions between the two versus. Even if the Ye verse is a bit weaker.

we kink shaming in gaf-hop now? wow grow up

Blame gi jane for shaming acts she was part of.

studyguy

The issue of Gibbs not blessing it as well as Ye is wholly separate.

Madlib tends to do a lot more slower, atmospheric, debatably smooth stuff (and I realize that's also mostly what people like him for) but he shines on the faster/more energetic stuff.

EDIT: I inexplicably have a soft spot for Accordion, though.

I'd be down for a Pinata 2 either way. MadGibbs is peak Gibbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom