• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get Cappadonna hate. He has some of the best verses on Iron Man and Forever. He also has a great verse on OB4CL. His debut album is really solid, too.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Gates is pretty bad most of the time but he's like young thug in that 2 or 3 songs out of a full album end up being really good somehow. 2 phones for instance is stupid as fuck but also catchy as fuck and has been on my playlist since it came out cause I can't stop singing it in his stupid fucking voice.

Koozek

their 2015 album "Ghetto Beach Boyz" was in my top 5 last year. Rocked that shit throughout the summer.

Still at The Ride, but man, this is the perfect mix of smooth, soulful, groovy, Westcoast-y and banging beats, and I even heard a few Dilla/Slum Village samples. Actually one of them sounded like T3 or Baatin at parts. Thanks for the rec, looking forward to GBB.

Koozek

That warm brew ep is smoove

Ghetto Beach Boyz, too, whew
tumblr_naiac2su9y1txufzyo1_400.gif

https://play.spotify.com/album/2Qf9eEl4SC3lGTVBQ9RRTA

Not rap, but I can't believe I finally got around to getting What's Going On. I guess hearing it being sampled in many rap songs made me realize that I should invest in it.

Not rap, but I can't believe I finally got around to getting What's Going On. I guess hearing it being sampled in many rap songs made me realize that I should invest in it.

Yes, this is a classic and you should be ashamed it's taken you this long to get into it.

What's Going On is up there on my list of GOAT albums regardless of genre.

Yes, this is a classic and you should be ashamed it's taken you this long to get into it.

What's Going On is up there on my list of GOAT albums regardless of genre.

I have to admit, it's tough for me to get into Soul music, always have. Respected the genre for its incredibly pathos, but didn't always click with me. I still feel this way.

Kastrioti accused Andrew of being an undercover journalist.

Yeah, I thought that was strange, frankly. Though looking back at my profile, I noticed my occupation said "writer".

I should probably change that since I don't write anymore; it was back in 2014 when I was writing about Environmental Ecology for an online magazine. Now I want to get a job in Environmental ecology, in particular the spatial aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom