• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
TIMMY TURNER
🔥🔥🔥

qpoFEU5.jpg

Hitta93

Banned
I honestly thought the part where he said so many people want to be political without knowing the ins and out of it was very accurate.

Dereck

I'd hope by now we realize his existence has only been worthwhile for his first mixtape. He's pretty much in the Travis Scott tier of being carried by his production, having no personality whatsoever. I used to be part of the Ferg is better team but his career is having a similar trajectory so far.
I disagree with none of this.

That Timmy Turner.....

Talk about a dope ass beat being rapped in unimaginable ways, basically. What a shame. Can't believe I am going to say this but I rather listen to Future then.

"sticking with" artists that are past their prime is how you end up with guys like that u-god stan

some artists are disposable, not everyone has longevity, who cares

We better not be talking about some throwaway rapper when the new Gucci Mane album officially comes out tomorrow

not sure about the rest of the world but it's out on the Swiss Apple Music

ILC303-1.gif

We better not be talking about some throwaway rapper when the new Gucci Mane album officially comes out tomorrow

Listened to it just now because I was curious. Nice beats but that is about it pretty much. In no way a Gucci Mane fan. I guess I just don't dig his style. That's the thing with other artists for me, I think the beats are dope as hell but think very little or nothing of the artist. Future is another example. Just heard Codeine Crazy. Dope fucking beat but I have no idea what he's talking about.
And I could do without the autotune..... but yeah, he is nothing but that.

rambis

Banned
Listened to it just now because I was curious. Nice beats but that is about it pretty much. In no way a Gucci Mane fan. I guess I just don't dig his style. That's the thing with other artists for me, I think the beats are dope as hell but think very little or nothing of the artist. Future is another example. Just heard Codeine Crazy. Dope fucking beat but I have no idea what he's talking about.
This is what happens when other regions try to to listen to stuff from the south.

Edit: Future doesnt use much autotune at all these days.

This is what happens when other regions try to to listen to stuff from the south.

Edit: Future doesnt use much autotune at all these days.

OH I can appreciate plenty from the South. If that's what you mean.

If Future has actually eased down with the autotune, then I am willing to check some out. Which songs am I looking for?

Eos

Gucci x Ye is FLAMES
How was Future on his breakout year compared to desiigner?
New English nowhere near any album/tape that's part of the 7 peat but future never had a hit as big as Panda, but he never had a ye cosign like that either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom