• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
khaled x kendrick on friday
DxlIgMA.png
jeremih tape is trash, his thing last year was 100x better

Fjordson

Got a hold of the Yachty tape.

Net_Wrecker's nursery rhyme description is too accurate lmao. But for some reason his stuff always goes for me. On King of Teens right now and it's fiyah.

Koozek

Gucci interview:

"I felt like I couldn’t make music sober, I couldn’t enjoy my money sober," the ATL native says of being a drug addict. "Why would I wanna go to a club and couldn’t smoke or drink? I felt like sex wouldn’t be good sober. I associated everything with being high. In hindsight I see it for what it was: I was a drug addict,” he said. “I was naïve to the fact that I was numb."

He continued, "I can’t say I felt happy my last six, seven years in the music business. I was just numb. You told me that I was doing good or told me I was doing bad, you hated me or loved me, either which way I greeted with nonchalance. It was sincere nonchalance — like, I really didn’t care."​

Hitta93

Banned
Gucci interview:

"I felt like I couldn’t make music sober, I couldn’t enjoy my money sober," the ATL native says of being a drug addict. "Why would I wanna go to a club and couldn’t smoke or drink? I felt like sex wouldn’t be good sober. I associated everything with being high. In hindsight I see it for what it was: I was a drug addict,” he said. “I was naïve to the fact that I was numb."

He continued, "I can’t say I felt happy my last six, seven years in the music business. I was just numb. You told me that I was doing good or told me I was doing bad, you hated me or loved me, either which way I greeted with nonchalance. It was sincere nonchalance — like, I really didn’t care."​

The Trap God.

Koozek

I mean, this is why he was right when he said he's not the one to talk about this stuff in the first place. Why would you be surprised.

Courage

Rocky doesn't even make good music to make up for his shitty views anymore.

I'd hope by now we realize his existence has only been worthwhile for his first mixtape. He's pretty much in the Travis Scott tier of being carried by his production, having no personality whatsoever. I used to be part of the Ferg is better team but his career is having a similar trajectory so far.

I'd hope by now we realize his existence has only been worthwhile for his first mixtape. He's pretty much in the Travis Scott tier of being carried by his production, having no personality whatsoever. I used to be part of the Ferg is better team but his career is having a similar trajectory so far.
Wholly agree. Very sad especially due to strong starts.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
La Flame just dropped his best project tho.

Rodeo has overtaken Owl Pharoah. But what we doing comparing classics to classics anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom