• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some artists and songs age better than others *shrug*

I don't want to listen to everything with the expectation it's timeless.

It's never been much of a problem for me, though. I rarely encounter musicians in my library that simply become dated. I also think some bands can use their timely background to a weird sort of advantage, like, say, 50's Doo Wop or Wham!

rambis

Banned
How was Future on his breakout year compared to desiigner?
Dirty Sprite tape, Free bricks tape, that tape with The Empire, Racks gotta lot of burn, Tony Montana. I mean everybidy started to to copy Future or get him on hooks.

Designer has like one, two singles and a tape?

Syntsui

Gucci x Ye is FLAMES

New English nowhere near any album/tape that's part of the 7 peat but future never had a hit as big as Panda, but he never had a ye cosign like that either
I agree that New English is trash but disagree that Panda was a success because of Ye. No Ye song was ever as successful as Panda, it was a one hit wonder that appears every now and then.

Eos

I agree that New English is trash but disagree that Panda was a success because of Ye. No Ye song was ever as successful as Panda, it was a one hit wonder that appears every now and then.

No denying it was getting big but being on TLOP definitely helped him

Ninja Dom

Who is worth looking into outta these 3

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Yachty
21 Savage

Lil Uzi Vert & Lil Yachty.

21 Savage is a boring rapper who tries to bite Future's flow with a different sounding voice. But, all his tracks are produced by Metro Boomin, so he's worth checking out for the music alone.

FZZ

Banned
This new Gucci

VmOGqPe.jpg

I like it so far

rapping over skrillex will never stop sounding garbo and that ross track is no different

should have gotten thugga for suicide squad

edit: also this gucci is gud. 4 flame emojis.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Anyone heard the new Zaytoven tape?

and Codeine Crazy its the type of song that Desiigner will never be able to drop.

HiiiLife

New Jeremih was ok. Not big on his whole rapping shit he tries to do. That and all the songs started sounding the same to me. More British Headboards plz.

FZZ

Banned
Man 3 years ago Gucci was getting clowned on by fucking Tyga on Twitter

Now he back and and more relevant than ever before

Atlanta won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom