• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

That new $uicide Boy$ EP sounds like Bone Thugs over Memphis beats.

This is my first time listening to them so excuse me for my potentially silly first impressions.

illadelph

Harsh.

I still love and respect his old work, of course. CD, LR, Common's Be etc. are certified classics.

Kanye is a talented and ambitious dude, and there's no denying his output. Everything up through Yeezus was great, and I even somewhat enjoyed whatever version of TLOP that I heard. I just can't defend him as a decent human being.

what is this nonsense lmao Rhymefest has no personality

nah, he's intelligent and soulful as shit

So Lupe is on twitter pretending to delete tracks of his next album until someone gives him a KTT user's twitter handle so he can block him.

It seems like I'm hating on Kanye, but he's got nothing on the fuckery of this assclown.

Dereck

Eden Ivy - Storm
OpyRIun.gif

Exodust

Banned
Kanye is a talented and ambitious dude, and there's no denying his output. Everything up through Yeezus was great, and I even somewhat enjoyed whatever version of TLOP that I heard. I just can't defend him as a decent human being.

I'm not a Ye fan but how is he not a decent human being? Not saying he is god's gift to mankind but he isn't terrible either. If dumbass celebrity antics and saying dumb shit disqualifies you from being a decent human being than 99% of all entertainment are garbage humans.

illadelph

I'm not a Ye fan but how is he not a decent human being? Not saying he is god's gift to mankind but he isn't terrible either. If dumbass celebrity antics and saying dumb shit disqualifies you from being a decent human being than 99% of all entertainment are garbage humans.

You're right. I was drunk last night and was a little to hard on the guy.

D'Evils....is this Hova's best song ever? Where would you consider it in his greatest songs ever?

I think I'd rank it number one. I get friggin chills everytime it comes on. Reasonable Doubt is my favorite hip-hop album on some days out of the week. Other days, it's Ready to Die.

HiResDes

Black Lives Matter, doesn't mean others don't, but rather it puts black people at the forefront because right now it seems as if their lives matter less to the majority and the backlash only seems to affirm the problem that people have a problem with black people being in the spotlight or being an empowered minority. It's really a humanitarian movement in the same vein as third wave feminism. The advancement and focus on particular group of people is necessary to highlight injustice and to keep the spotlight constant.

Koozek

Black Lives Matter, doesn't mean others don't, but rather it puts black people at the forefront because right now it seems as if their lives matter less to the majority and the backlash only seems to affirm the problem that people have a problem with black people being in the spotlight or being an empowered minority. It's really a humanitarian movement in the same vein as third wave feminism. The advancement and focus on particular group of people is necessary to highlight injustice and to keep the spotlight constant.
Exactly.

Cudder

Isn't that Kno project supposed to drop in 2 days? He hasn't said shit about it and we don't even have a single. kno pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom