• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

:p

I know Eminem is divisive, I'm just fucking around.

I don't like 'Lil Wayne, but I don't care that people like his music or think he's a god. Music does get us passionate.

Nah I was giving you shit cause you are one of the only dedicated Em fans in this community lol.

You never liked even the first couple Carters? Don't get me wrong current Wayne can join Em in the recycle bin but damn son. Haven't enjoyed either of their albums for 6+ years now. Opinions I guess.

Nah I was giving you shit cause you are one of the only dedicated Em fans in this community lol.

You never liked even the first couple Carters? Don't get me wrong current Wayne can join Em in the recycle bin but damn son. Haven't enjoyed either of their albums for 6+ years now. Opinions I guess.

Tha Carter II, the one everyone tries to force on me? Nope.

lol at recycle bin. You slept on Relapse for Em, Encore at least has some nuggets even if it was a disappointment. MMLP2 was decent low key, better than Recovery at least.

HiiiLife

lol at recycle bin. You slept on Relapse for Em, Encore at least has some nuggets even if it was a disappointment. MMLP2 was decent low key, better than Recovery at least.

I was one of the couple posters in GAF hop that didn't mind relapse when it dropped. That was 2009.

I'm over it now tho. He's just not enjoyable to me anymore. Especially after Recovery and MMLP2.

HiiiLife

Eminem? Huh? Man this new beef era Drizzy is getting old. Needs to calm down.

And I think Eminem would go badly for him. He's got the lyrical miracle shit that the dusthead nerds online love, but unlike some of these other people like Budden he's massive in the mainstream and has a legion of stans.

Like I was saying. Lol. Em being Em and dissing relevant artists and the masses will love it.

Fjordson

Thought it was an article or quote or something. Ebro just saying shit on the radio makes me think this is probably made up / exaggerated.

HiiiLife

Wait. Didn't Ebro originally say Em was geared to get @ Drake first...and now these rumors about Drake getting ready to respond are out and peeps acting like Drizzy is casting the first stone???? lolol. Unless I'm trippin

If this actually happened, doubt it will. I'd finally respect Em for dissing an established hip hop artists....because Mariah Carey & ICP beefs are embarrassing.

Koozek

Thought it was an article or quote or something. Ebro just saying shit on the radio makes me think this is probably made up / exaggerated.
I was wondering why he would tell that on-air even though he said it was a private conversation with Drake.

Vorheez

Twitter knows what's up.

Nothing but compliments in Eminem's favor.
Anything after Relapse is literally the worst thing ever. Eminem is a joke now. His diss to Drake would be all flibbidy flibbidy wibbidy woo fuck you jibberish over some Alicia keys beats and then his stans would suck him off

Yes Relapse was lowkey decent

Edit: I forgot encore fuck that album except for rain man cuz its got a dope beat

HiiiLife

So we got like a day before this SUPPOSED Ocean album drop......:...........if it's anything less than spectacular than this'll be the biggest disappointment this year.

So we got like a day before this SUPPOSED Ocean album drop......:...........if it's anything less than spectacular than this'll be the biggest disappointment this year.
All I need is something on the level of Bad Religion and Pink Matter,literally God tier songs.
The rest of Channel Orange was largely background music for me.

Crack Rock and PilotJones and pyramids tho.

Get a hidden feature by 3 stacks.
I enjoy Pyrimads, but I can't put it up against those two songs, these are the only tracks that matter to me:
1)Bad Religion/Pink Matter
2)Forrest Gump
I'll be relistening to the album this week so maybe that'll change (though I listened to the album a few weeks ago).

Honestly it might be hard for me to like his new project more, it probably just won't hit those two peaks for me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

tumblr_n7wqdcdt8E1sjwi6no1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom