• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

If Drake is the GOAT are we considering Dr. Dre a rapper now or

dzoOgoD.png
dzoOgoD.png
dzoOgoD.png

Fjordson

I'm really curious about what Drake does next artistically. He's been one of my favourite artists since Take Care, but I feel he's been sort of spinning his wheels post-If You're Reading This.

Like Views is a monster success. #1 for 12 weeks, One Dance his first solo #1. But I think critically it's been met with a lot of apathy and you see a lot of disappointment for it in certain places online. Will have to see which side he listens to. I'm hoping he doesn't take the chart success as affirmation to just stay in that lane because another album like it would be so boring. Views is already my least favourite Drizzy album since Thank Me Later (save for a few tracks I really like).

Pick Up the Phone
wow.png
wow.png
wow.png
Absolute flames.

Travis as a rapper is whatever, but I'm looking forward to Birds in the Trap just because the beats and guest spots add up to some great tracks lol. Maria I'm Drunk, Oh My Dis Side, Pick Up the Phone, etc.

HiiiLife

Damn so this dude brings out Usher, Em and Cole/Riri at these locations. If nobody shows up in Vegas when I see him next month I'll be a little tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom