• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I doing it right?

The answer is no.

RHCP are awesome; seen them live a few times. Honestly not sure there's ever been a band who stayed relevant as long as them.

Anyway, I think they had a lot of trouble at the beginning of their career finding their sound, but come around Mother's Milk they really became into their own. It's either that album or their followup Blood Sugar that I still think is great.

Stadium Arcadium is when I think they started to repeat themselves.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Any word on the new Travis Scott? I know Dean was still mixing Friday, but is it still going to be another 3-4 weeks?

FZZ

Banned
Cq_3zPDWcAAUBKk.jpg
WE FINALLY GONNA GET TAKE CARE 2 FAM

She's playing the media game. They definitely dating but she doesn't want it out on the stage like some chump. Not unless she's married and even then she'd probably tell her husband to fall back

Rihanna is a boss. Only a true boy like the 6God can handle these mind games now.

HiiiLife

She's playing the media game. They definitely dating but she doesn't want it out on the stage like some chump. Not unless she's married and even then she'd probably tell her husband to fall back

Rihanna is a boss. Only a true boy like the 6God can handle these mind games now.

He out here playing chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom