• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

olympia

If you are looking for the soundtrack to your last hurrah high school party before you and your friends go off to college on the one weekend when your parents are out of town, you have every right to listen to Rae Sremmurd.

If the above scenario does not apply to you, you need to hang that shit up.

truth

CrIOywoWEAAyEYD.jpg

Fjordson

Isaiah is my favourite TDE artist tbh. Really love his delivery, especially one those melodious sing-rap type tracks (Heavenly Father, West Savannah, Nelly, etc.).

overcast

How dare him give a chance to new talents. It's not he is famous himself.
Well yeah. Just a concern of mine that he'll get low quality or inconsistent production.
I don't get Isaiah Rashad, he comes off as a public library Kendrick Lamar
I can actually understand people casually glancing over his music like that. Really there isn't a whole lot to it. It's typically super smooth, easy to relate to, and nice to listen to. I think he has a great flow and I liked the theme of his insecurity/suicidal thoughts in the last album.

But yeah, if it bores you I actually get that too.

Syntsui

If people don't like Thugga already, it's not now that it will change. He won't get any new fans so the 33k - 37k first week projections, while a bit lower than I'm Up, was a reasonable expectation.

HiiiLife

Don't hold me to that tho lol. I just could've swore I remember GAF hop cracking jokes about it few years ago

And I liked old too

Hooch by Trav almost better than Quintana Pt2 (that intro too good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom