• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

MWJHP2o.jpg

IrishNinja

posted? kno put up a compilation of older beats

damn, so TDE management doesn't even need to body its artists, they do that themselves

Jay Rock verse is one of my favorite verses ever.

its definitely my favorite verse ive heard from dude, yeah

one of the most sus lyrics this side of "you can't outfart me"

ya'll aint on my level

If you like instrumental stuff this is kind of like a more hip-hop oriented BOC:

in

That was a good month.

was it though? i mean, we had fun with that yonkers video

Andrew do you fuck with thick black women or nah

if you ain't fapped to at least 2 of budden's ex's you shouldn't be allowed up in here

Honestly it feels good knowing Thugger fans are an exclusive, small club of people with dope ass taste. 16k of us but we're really out here.

fam as a yakuza fan ya'll are putting less #'s on the board than my favorite weeabo violence/jpop idol sim, think on that

Milchjon

I'm pretty clueless, but is Kanye still tinkering with TLoP?

Pretty sure the version of Fade I listened to a lot months ago sounded different from what's currently on Spotify.

Ninja Dom

Time to let you know my opinions on this Jeffery.

Best Album Of The Year So Far!!

The album is incredible. I was a little disappointed by I'm Up and Slime Season 3 earlier this year. Those two albums never reached the highs of Barter 6 and Slime Season 2 from last year. With B6 and SS2 I could just close my eyes and listen to Thug's voice and the smooth production and I found it so deep and mesmerising.

Before Jeffery it was Thug's pal Duke who was my current album of the year with Uber. But now Jeffery has taken that. I love the experimental tones he uses on the different songs. I'm not too keen on the reggae influenced beats you hear on the first track. But Thug's voice fits it well.

Odd that 'Pick Up The Phone' isn't on my Apple Music version of the album, it's greyed out although it is available as a standalone single.

Yeah, so best album so far and Thugga has fully redeemed himself and snatched his crown back off his pal, Duke.

BlackJace

Time to let you know my opinions on this Jeffery.

Best Album Of The Year So Far!!

The album is incredible. I was a little disappointed by I'm Up and Slime Season 3 earlier this year. Those two albums never reached the highs of Barter 6 and Slime Season 2 from last year. With B6 and SS2 I could just close my eyes and listen to Thug's voice and the smooth production and I found it so deep and mesmerising.

Before Jeffery it was Thug's pal Duke who was my current album of the year with Uber. But now Jeffery has taken that. I love the experimental tones he uses on the different songs. I'm not too keen on the reggae influenced beats you hear on the first track. But Thug's voice fits it well.

Odd that 'Pick Up The Phone' isn't on my Apple Music version of the album, it's greyed out although it is available as a standalone single.

Yeah, so best album so far and Thugga has fully redeemed himself and snatched his crown back off his pal, Duke.

A lot of it is unintelligible, rambling nonsense...but I fucks with it for some reason.

On another note, 1.6.

Was Camp that bad? Yeesh.
I heard it without knowing much about Gambino or the reviews because a friend kept bugging me to listen to it.
I literally lasted 4 songs before I quit, probably quot halfway through the fourth.
I was disgusted,felt like I was gonna throw up, I literally had a visceral physical reaction to this album.
The only thing that's comparable to this glee me is how I actually physically shook and felt chills of disgust when I saw Walter White on screen in Breaking Bad season five.
Quite literally my least favorite album of all time.

I heard it without knowing much about Gambino or the reviews because a friend kept bugging me to listen to it.
I literally lasted 4 songs before I quit, probably quot halfway through the fourth.
I was disgusted,felt like I was gonna throw up, I literally had a visceral physical reaction to this album.
The only thing that's comparable to this glee me is how I actually physically shook and felt chills of disgust when I saw Walter White on screen in Breaking Bad season five.

LOL.

Ivan 3414

Lol. It is not that bad.

Hitta93

Banned
Gucci is top 10 all time as far most influential rappers and he won't get his just due because he never fully broke through as a pop artist.

Shit is sad.

IrishNinja

Ma$e is top 10 all time as far most influential rappers and he won't get his just due because he never fully broke through as a pop artist.

Shit is sad.

IrishNinja

i hear ya

Souljah boy is top 10 all time as far most influential rappers and he won't get his just due because he never fully broke through as a pop artist.

Shit is sad.

Hitta93

Banned
i hear ya

Souljah boy is top 10 all time as far most influential rappers and he won't get his just due because he never fully broke through as a pop artist.

Shit is sad.

Better, still no.

I understand the sarcasm, but Soulja at least had a #1 record nationwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom