• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaiah Rashad explains why he was benched for two years, on Juan Ep Podcast

Yikes. Some heavy shit. Glad he made it through, but while he sounds confident I'm not sure he's really all the way out of the dark yet. Blessings up for him, he's really dope.
For those who don't want to listen to Rosenberg, the only important part
-Rashad was almost dropped 3 different times by Top Dawg because he got addicted to Xanax and drinking when he went on the Oxymoron tour with Q. Tore his stomach lining.

-Off the xans but dodges the fuck out of questions if he still drinks

Which makes me wonder how fucked up he was considering Kendrick is/was an alocholic, Q cleaned up a little but was literally leaned out and high as fuck during the entire Oxymoron press run and Ab Soul is a druggie.

-I guess he wasn't producing quality content with the rumors over the past year or so that Top kept shelving his stuff because it wasn't any good.

injurai

Banned
fuck Rashad, get you're shit together

Hopefully Q stays on the straight, man has a beautiful career ahead if he stays on the path.

Yo, it's a honor and a pleasure
Rappers is not try to see me like a diamond tester
I'm on the low, I'm like a silent investor
Well dressed, my suit and vest is never polyester (never)
Keep a shottie on the dresser
My queen look like a young pepper
Up in the plum Kompressor
My tongue is forever under the weather, however
My heart was still lighter than a feather

lol_idi_amin.gif

Koozek

-Rashad was almost dropped 3 different times by Top Dawg because he got addicted to Xanax and drinking when he went on the Oxymoron tour with Q. Tore his stomach lining.

-Off the xans but dodges the fuck out of questions if he still drinks

Which makes me wonder how fucked up he was considering Kendrick is/was an alocholic, Q cleaned up a little but was literally leaned out and high as fuck during the entire Oxymoron press run and Ab Soul is a druggie.

-I guess he wasn't producing quality content with the rumors over the past year or so that Top kept shelving his stuff because it wasn't any good.
Jesus.

T Dollarz

Quintana Pt. 2 SOTG.

Man, Days Before Rodeo is just too good.

It is man. Rodeo's highs are just as high, if not more so, but there's also some head scratching lapses sprinkled throughout. Days Before is a much tighter project. Can't wait to hear what he's got cooking next.

Listened to it on the way in to work this morning and Skyfall got me thinking just how far Thugger has come with his flow and overall persona/schtick. Like, I was really down with 1017 Thug when it came out, but I never envisioned his growing so much, building layers upon layers to his repertoire. Comparing that tape with JEFFERY is like night and day. He's levelled up A LOT.

OG Kush

Kendrick was/is an alcoholic? Where did this news Come From?

Cheddahz

Banned
true odd future fans know that hodgy isn't even a part of odd future anymore (got this information from the official odd future forum, odd future talk)

Courage

I remember Bastard's eponymous track giving me chills the first time I listened to it. I totally see why they took off at the time, but almost everything from that era hasn't aged well. Even Earl's self-titled ain't that great when you compare it to his recent stuff.

I remember Bastard's eponymous track giving me chills the first time I listened to it. I totally see why they took off at the time, but almost everything from that era hasn't aged well. Even Earl's self-titled ain't that great when you compare it to his recent stuff.

Man, Earl is crazy young, which means that hopefully he won't slow down and push himself content wise. I barely listen to his debut, but the title track still impresses me due to how well put together it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom