• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I gave you a chance. Pack your stuff for prison.

I've got nothing to lose!

Seriously though, the RIAA is pretty fucked up and has most of the copyright laws of most music. I'm sure most indie labels don't give a shit if some guy borrowed an album from a friend.

There is also some pretty fucked up stories about the RIAA ruining lives, and of course they have the tendency to actually rob musicians of their profits. If anything, there are tons of (major label) musicians that hate the RIAA themselves.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
IDK what to think about this Frank. Nothing really grabbing me but it's still.. interesting?

Frank's Track better than anything on here TBH.

EDIT: Also severely jetlagged and have a headache ATM so cannot say this won't change, but I plan to give it a relisten.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Travis' album is done, and he's hyping up his radio show tomorrow, maybe it drops then?

IDK what to think about this Frank. Nothing really grabbing me but it's still.. interesting?

EDIT: Also severely jetlagged and have a headache ATM so cannot say this won't change, but I plan to give it a relisten.
Tvdf3KE.gif

HiResDes

Endless is better man.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
hopefully it drops tonight and he is just talking about the tracks during the stream tomorrow.

after a few listens of Isaiah's new project I'd give it a strong 6/10. I'm glad those interviews came out about his drug abuse struggles and Top Dawg not releasing any of his shit because it's really apparent on the project.A lot of these songs aren't very well put together.

He gets out shined by the production on every single song. Kendrick has the best verse on the entire project, Jay Rock did his thing too.

His verses are way too slurred and the mumble flow got old quick. On a good majority of the tracks he really ain't saying shit either. The production is very nice and makes for one of the smoothest listens of the year. Just disappointed in Zaywop's effort on the tracks.

Disappointed but dope project. I'm sure he can produce a project of CD's quality as he gets healthier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom