• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shit on them niggas a lot, but TDE released some dope shit this year.

just keep Flab Soul locked up in whatever basement they keep that dude in

I'm sorry but these beats are damn near wasted.

Some real beautiful production on here and Isaiah is coming down from his high mumbling all over it

Fjordson

Sun's Tirade is dope so far. The track with Kendrick got me like

happiest-moments-which-money-cant-buy-_vjsj.gif

Just beautiful.

OG Kush

Really into female atmospheric RNB/indie/pop shit e.g. Banks, Abra, FKA TWigs, Lana Del Ray, Kelela, Tinashe, Wafia.

Anyone got similar recommendations?

Hitta93

Banned
I think I asked the same question last year, but can anyone name 10 great albums from those years? I'd actually say that MBDTF started the "new era" in 2011 (late '10), just as a reference point (it's not even that much of an all-time classic for me).

Below the Heavens
Game Theory
Food & Liquor

What else?

I agree with you, but there were definitely more than that.

Graduation, The Cool, OB4CL2, KRIT Wuz Here, Pilot Talk, Bastard, Man on the Moon, Live Love A$AP, etc.

Hip Hop is Dead trumps all.

OG Kush

Låpsley
Alina Baraz
Evy Jane
Bosco
RYAT
Braids
Rosie Lowe
Tei Shi
Kodie Shane

Banks <3

You may have already heard her stuff, but I like Jessy Lanza a lot.

NAO
Hiatus Kaiyote

Cheers guys. Will look into these asap. And whoever recommended the weeknd... while I do mean similar vibes, I'm looking for female singers. For some reason much prefer female singers ATM. Just a certain vibe on.

I still haven't realized I don't own Midnight Marauders yet, other than the shitty mp3 I burned eight years ago.

I wanted to wait for the remaster, but given how bad PITATPOR is, I won't even bother waiting for the remaster.

Koozek

I still haven't realized I don't own Midnight Marauders yet, other than the shitty mp3 I burned eight years ago.

I wanted to wait for the remaster, but given how bad PITATPOR is, I won't even bother waiting for the remaster.

Honest question, is it actually legal to rip CDs you rented from a public library? Or scan books etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom