• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

Sure that's one reason. I'd imagine him being the simp he is and ladies loving that sensitive shit is why all dem bad guhls go and have been goin.

Sure that's one reason. I'd imagine him being the simp he is and ladies loving that sensitive shit is why all dem bad guhls go and have been goin.

Yeah, I'm sure it's both. Both his appearance, his singing, and his lyrical content. I"m not sure how many women are into Black Moon, or something.

Vorheez

Are you white?

do you have to ask?

if you enjoy South Park chances are you live in a double wide.
You guys are retarded. By assuming that only white people who live in trailers can enjoy South Park, you're implying that other ethnicities/races are incapable of enjoying the show. Dumb. You guys think it's clever, but you just look like a couple of asshats

How can a show that has been on for 20 years, with 68 nominations along with 15 awards, and whose creators have been commended for their contributions to live theatre, video games, and film be 90% bad? How? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it doesn't mean that the opinion can't be horribly wrong and utter shit. It's no different than the guy that says "sports team A sucks" although sports team A won the championship that year, or saying that "TPAB sucks" even though it was the most celebrated hip hop album of 2015. Yeah, YOU may not like it and you may have found a small subset of the population hidden amongst posters on a forum who agree with you, but you're still the outliers. You're still the minority. South Park is a great show that has been celebrated longer than HiiiLife has been alive, and just because you guys don't like it and think that it's reserved only for white trailer trash doesn't say anything about the show on a larger scale; it just says more about you guys as people. "Oh, I don't like this popular show, therefore it's total shit and only people I don't like must watch it".

Eos

people watching south park are the same people still listening to eminem
scusthov.gif

notice they both got 1 thing in common
they're both
trash.png

HiiiLife

people watching south park are the same people still listening to eminem
scusthov.gif

notice they both got 1 thing in common
they're both
trash.png

Peeps way too invested in defending their shitty tastes against people they'll never meet on the internet. Here.

Can-I-give-my-dog-Neosporin.jpg

HiiiLife

All for satirical humor, but none of the jokes with that touch of South Park shock value/crass has been funny to me. It's as simple as that. You either laugh at Jew anal probe jokes, or you don't. I'd rather watch Archer.

All for satirical humor, but none of the jokes with that touch of South Park shock value/crass has been funny to me. It's as simple as that. You either laugh at Jew anal probe jokes, or you don't. I'd rather watch Archer.

South Park can certainly get preachy and ham fisted, too. I love it but I don't think it is a perfect show, obviously. Satire is tough to write.

South Park is the kind of racially, ethnically, culturally and other -allies insensitive show only a team of white guys could write. And I say this as a white guy. I won't accuse the creators of racism and I don't really wanna discuss it either because it's fucking South Park but in many ways it's still pretty much stuck in the 90s.

IrishNinja

i have a few conservative friends who think PC principal is hilarious
basically if its not the stick of truth i'm not fucking with south park in the year of our lord 2k16

Talib usually bores me, anyway.

yeah Kweli is that dude that stayed woke too long and frankly needs to take his ass to sleep

Completely.
Sean won.

rap game harvest moon
wait no that's cole
rap game destiny - a few folks are all about it, most of us don't even know people still play it

i have a few conservative friends who think PC principal is hilarious
basically if its not the stick of truth i'm not fucking with south park in the year of our lord 2k16

yeah Kweli is that dude that stayed woke too long and frankly needs to take his ass to sleep

rap game harvest moon
wait no that's cole
rap game destiny - a few folks are all about it, most of us don't even know people still play it
Idfwu, blessings, paradise, I know, win some lose some, one man can change the worlf and more, that's not rap game destiny.
Not to mention his absurd video run.
Sean's a winner.

Destiny is still very, very popular for whatever reason, this comparison doesn't work at all.

Big Sean's like post-Clint Hocking Far Cry. Drops every few years with some easily digestible, formulaic, high production value stuff, then fades into the background after a few weeks.

Destiny is still very, very popular for whatever reason, this comparison doesn't work at all.

Big Sean's like post-Clint Hocking Far Cry. Drops every few years with some easily digestible, formulaic, high production value stuff, then fades into the background after a few weeks.
Fades after a few weeks?
Sean was on the entiiiiiiire yeaaaar, the entire time, even had that song "what a year" dropped on new year's which trended and got appreciation on forums because everybody appreciated Seans work and he gained a ton more fans and respect over the year.
Songs, big videos, big performances, big sales, big everything.
And then he came out strong this year with Twenty88 and a video to match.
Sean won, next project should be dope.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJi7WupFqPQ

Bacon

Fades after a few weeks?
Sean was on the entiiiiiiire yeaaaar, the entire time, even had that song "what a year" dropped on new year's which trended and got appreciation on forums because everybody appreciated Seans work and he gained a ton more fans and respect over the year.

Is this a meme?

Courage

Fades after a few weeks?

wow a bigger sean stan than enzo

PBY

Banned
Fades after a few weeks?

rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

Hitta93

Banned
You guys are retarded. By assuming that only white people who live in trailers can enjoy South Park, you're implying that other ethnicities/races are incapable of enjoying the show. Dumb. You guys think it's clever, but you just look like a couple of asshats

How can a show that has been on for 20 years, with 68 nominations along with 15 awards, and whose creators have been commended for their contributions to live theatre, video games, and film be 90% bad? How? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it doesn't mean that the opinion can't be horribly wrong and utter shit. It's no different than the guy that says "sports team A sucks" although sports team A won the championship that year, or saying that "TPAB sucks" even though it was the most celebrated hip hop album of 2015. Yeah, YOU may not like it and you may have found a small subset of the population hidden amongst posters on a forum who agree with you, but you're still the outliers. You're still the minority. South Park is a great show that has been celebrated longer than HiiiLife has been alive, and just because you guys don't like it and think that it's reserved only for white trailer trash doesn't say anything about the show on a larger scale; it just says more about you guys as people. "Oh, I don't like this popular show, therefore it's total shit and only people I don't like must watch it".
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom