• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

riotous

Banned
Anyone else check out the new Usher or y'all too busy arguing about cartoons?

Some decent tracks. I think the Thug song was already posted.

You guys are retarded. By assuming that only white people who live in trailers can enjoy South Park, you're implying that other ethnicities/races are incapable of enjoying the show. Dumb. You guys think it's clever, but you just look like a couple of asshats

How can a show that has been on for 20 years, with 68 nominations along with 15 awards, and whose creators have been commended for their contributions to live theatre, video games, and film be 90% bad? How? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it doesn't mean that the opinion can't be horribly wrong and utter shit. It's no different than the guy that says "sports team A sucks" although sports team A won the championship that year, or saying that "TPAB sucks" even though it was the most celebrated hip hop album of 2015. Yeah, YOU may not like it and you may have found a small subset of the population hidden amongst posters on a forum who agree with you, but you're still the outliers. You're still the minority. South Park is a great show that has been celebrated longer than HiiiLife has been alive, and just because you guys don't like it and think that it's reserved only for white trailer trash doesn't say anything about the show on a larger scale; it just says more about you guys as people. "Oh, I don't like this popular show, therefore it's total shit and only people I don't like must watch it".

damn,. this is like when people try to prove eminem is still good over in OT

You guys are retarded. By assuming that only white people who live in trailers can enjoy South Park, you're implying that other ethnicities/races are incapable of enjoying the show. Dumb. You guys think it's clever, but you just look like a couple of asshats

How can a show that has been on for 20 years, with 68 nominations along with 15 awards, and whose creators have been commended for their contributions to live theatre, video games, and film be 90% bad? How? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it doesn't mean that the opinion can't be horribly wrong and utter shit. It's no different than the guy that says "sports team A sucks" although sports team A won the championship that year, or saying that "TPAB sucks" even though it was the most celebrated hip hop album of 2015. Yeah, YOU may not like it and you may have found a small subset of the population hidden amongst posters on a forum who agree with you, but you're still the outliers. You're still the minority. South Park is a great show that has been celebrated longer than HiiiLife has been alive, and just because you guys don't like it and think that it's reserved only for white trailer trash doesn't say anything about the show on a larger scale; it just says more about you guys as people. "Oh, I don't like this popular show, therefore it's total shit and only people I don't like must watch it".

Fades after a few weeks?
Sean was on the entiiiiiiire yeaaaar, the entire time, even had that song "what a year" dropped on new year's which trended and got appreciation on forums because everybody appreciated Seans work and he gained a ton more fans and respect over the year.
Songs, big videos, big performances, big sales, big everything.
And then he came out strong this year with Twenty88 and a video to match.
Sean won, next project should be dope.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJi7WupFqPQ

Remember when Esch was here and such opinions would not go unpunished?

kai3345

Banned
The other two singles are better. T5 and Tiger Hologram are super dope, along with that EP they released way back in 2014.

I really want to see them live, but their fucking show at Rough Trade is 21+ and I'm too cheap for a fake.

I've seen him live 3 times, as a huge das racist fan, the dude is trash live.

First time I saw him was pretty soon after DR broke up and he spent half his set literally screaming into the mic on some pretentious "this is art" shit.

rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png
Put some respek on Sean's name.

I've seen him live 3 times, as a huge das racist fan, the dude is trash live.

First time I saw him was pretty soon after DR broke up and he spent half his set literally screaming into the mic on some pretentious "this is art" shit.

Well, to be honest, Heems is second on that bill more than anything. I'd rather see how Riz flows live than anything, and Heem's reputation for being a trash live act certainly precedes him. I might not even go, but I'd love to see them perform T5 and their EP songs live even though I doubt Heems is going to keep it together the whole time. And besides, with Riz's star blowing up, there's no way he's going to go on a whole tour as he has the whole Star Wars press junket to do and what not.

HiiiLife

Aside from the bad bitches at the show I thought it was funny how so many of them looked revolted over Futures lyrics lol. guess they didn't want thumbs in their butts

Aside from the bad bitches at the show I thought it was funny how so many of them looked revolted over Futures lyrics lol. guess they didn't want thumbs in their butts

Bitch, I'mma choose the dirty over you
You know I ain't scared to lose you
They don't like it when you're telling the truth
I'd rather be realer than you

banderas.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom