• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cudi's solo career is garbage but yeah this rift is disappointing. Since he was a very big part of Kanye's GOAT album 808s. and his harmonizing is some of the best input any of these Good music dorks have given to ye albums.

Courage

lmao Cudi really acting petty because Kanye and Drake are working together? like an ex that will post a passive aggressive comment on her social media after seeing you with a new girl.

Reckoner

Chill fam

This is probably just a stunt to get some attention on Cudi's new album. It's not like Ye hasn't been part of something like this before for that purpose.

T Dollarz

hmmm i think noname's mixtape is gonna end up being one of my top releases of this year

I can definitely get with this. Such a smooth little tape, easy listening.

Kid Named Cudi, and both Man on the Moons are certified. Everything since has been absolute basura. Nice little throwback on the Travi$ tape tho. One of the best tracks on there.

Tokubetsu

xfnJPpS.gif

This looks fun. Maybe I'll make an account sometime.

I was the guest that popped in for a few minutes.

EDIT: Danny Brown going nuts. Sweet.

2nd EDIT: Damn, this One Be Lo song....I'm going to have to get his solo album, don't I? Binary Star I loved, so I don't think I'll go wrong with that one.

HiResDes

This looks fun. Maybe I'll make an account sometime.

I was the guest that popped in for a few minutes.

EDIT: Danny Brown going nuts. Sweet.

2nd EDIT: Damn, this One Be Lo song....I'm going to have to get his solo album, don't I? Binary Star I loved, so I don't think I'll go wrong with that one.

Hey man I've been meaning to apologize for being an asshole a while back, really cool to have new posters around that seem to really exhibit a love for the genre.

Hey man I've been meaning to apologize for being an asshole a while back, really cool to have new posters around that seem to really exhibit a love for the genre.

No worries. I don't mind people who have strong opinions about music I don't like, obviously. Many people think Eminem is dogshit, for example, and I have no issues with that.

These plug dj session things are great, and I especially enjoy that all the tracks so far were completely under the radar. Most of us are more than familiar with the fact that Mac Miller and other guys are releasing albums/

riotous

Banned
One Be Lo is rad live (saw Binary Star open for Jurassic 5 once too.)

Was drinking at the bar of the Lo show and he's just sitting there having drinks with me and my friend who were the only people who recognized him (I think he was opening for Del during his Deltron 3030 tour.). Unassuming dude in a white T.

Then he goes on stage no DJ, no hype man, just him and I shit you not a disc man with a CD full of beats lol. He rocked. Mic and disc man in hand wired in with an aux cable.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Anyone listening to the new Mac Miller album tonight? First play through and enjoyed it a good deal

One Be Lo is rad live (saw Binary Star open for Jurassic 5 once too.)

Was drinking at the bar of the Lo show and he's just sitting there having drinks with me and my friend who were the only people who recognized him (I think he was opening for Del during his Deltron 3030 tour.). Unassuming dude in a white T.

Then he goes on stage no DJ, no hype man, just him and I shit you not a disc man with a CD full of beats lol. He rocked. Mic and disc man in hand wired in with an aux cable.

His music is no frills, and I love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom