• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

14334255_1075359362585186_509397195913428992_n.jpg
14350576_188806048211112_4390279788598657024_n.jpg

Bigger pictures. Starboy has no Illangelo, but it looks like Doc is the main producer this time around.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Bigger pictures. Starboy has no Illangelo, but it looks like Doc is the main producer this time around.

They are not working together anymore?

Awww, let's be friends again :3

You should absolutely mention me in a post just like that. I don't think anybody really cares on this forum at this point, LOL.

I remember when I first started posting on forum boards that I used to be insanely defensive about EVERYTHING, but the more you post the more you realize that openly messing around with people on forums is a part of life. Though doing so BEFORE you get to know others is obviously not a good idea.

HiiiLife

You should absolutely mention me in a post just like that. I don't think anybody really cares on this forum at this point, LOL.

I remember when I first started posting on forum boards that I used to be insanely defensive about EVERYTHING, but the more you post the more you realize that openly messing around with people on forums is a part of life. Though doing so BEFORE you get to know others is obviously not a good idea.

Glad you're learning life lessons through a video game forum breh.

Glad you're learning life lessons through a video game forum breh.

I pretty much lived my life online until around 2015. I was addicted to the internet since 2005 and I I spent most of my time on it for almost a fucking decade (damn so much time lost). I've, thankfully though, got over it these last couple of years. I try to stay away from desktops and use the school internet (don't have the internet at my house deliberately. Works much better that way)

I used to post on IGN. Forum is straight up garbage now.

Hey, my first Avatar quote! Awesome!

remember when watching 480p videos was a premium service

Can't even hate. The IGN hip-hop forum, All Hip-Hop's Ill Community, Boxden.com, and, oddly, Joe Budden's old Def Jam forum opened my eyes to so much underground hip-hop in the early 2000s, right after that P2P program boom.

T Dollarz

Yo what are you guys currently looking at as game of the year contenders.

I hardly game, but I'm halfway through Uncharted 4 now, it's sick as fuck. Especially just coming off the heels of playing 3, the generation leap is way more significant than I expected.

Yo what are you guys currently looking at as game of the year contenders.

I hardly game, but I'm halfway through Uncharted 4 now, it's sick as fuck. Especially just coming off the heels of playing 3, the generation leap is way more significant than I expected.

Same here. I imagine Dishonored 2 will be a contender.

Worst game was The Witness. Jonathan Blow once again proves he is a hack of the highest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom