• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck! Just don't let your dreamlike state of consciousness dictate your film. Although, you could end up making a neo-Lynchian short film in the process.

Thanks, appreciate it
full

a lot of early in the year albums get lost in the shuffle during discussion but yeah Azizi Gibson has a top 5 of the year.

Mario ad libs on point too.

Koozek

Speaking of video games, I keep on going back to PaRappa The Rapper again and again, despite the gameplay being dated as fuck. The music was just too good. Anybody else grow up with PaRappa?
Classic. One of my best buddies' and my favorite PSX game. Just a few weeks ago we played the sequel for the first time ever and the whole story is absurd. Definitely not as good as the original. One thing we still don't get is why it seemingly is easier to just mash the corresponding buttons like madmen with no regard to the beat in between notes without any punishment. Either it's a bug or a design oversight (but it's the same in the sequel).

Just chilling, browsing spotify and discovered 'A New Life' by some dude named Azizi Gibson. Loving this DJ Khaled song.
Where have you been the last months. On many of our AOTY list. Probably my #1.

Classic. One of my best buddies' and my favorite PSX game. Just a few weeks ago we played the sequel for the first time ever and the whole story is absurd. Definitely not as good as the original. One thing we still don't get is why it seemingly is easier to just mash the corresponding buttons like madmen with no regard to the beat in between notes without any punishment. Either it's a bug or a design oversight (but it's the same in the sequel).

Where have you been the last months. On many of our AOTY list. Probably my #1.

The sequel I found to be disappointing and the music...what happened? Just a bad sequel.

Ninja Dom

Are there no good albums out this week? All I see is Mick Jenkins. Another slow week.

What we got to look forward to? New French in October.

Detox

Rainbow six is goty. SP games are dead. Give me a multiplayer game with deep mechanics any day of the week. Your favourite developer can never match the dynamism and variety inherent in multiplayer games.

Rainbow six is goty. SP games are dead. Give me a multiplayer game with deep mechanics any day of the week. Your favourite developer can never match the dynamism and variety inherent in multiplayer games.

Ehh, there are a ton of things singleplayer games do that multiplayer games can't as well. There's no reason to dismiss one or the other.

T Dollarz

I'm just not into multiplayer at all, mostly because I don't game enough to be competitive. Every time I try playing something online, I get smoked and it isn't fun at all.

Swet Shop Boys - Shottin'

I'm really excited for their record because the production on their released tracks are amazing and their bars are pretty good. I'm also a huge sucker for anyone doing anything Indian-influenced in music, hence my love for Jai Paul and Madlib's Beat Konducta 3-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom