• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cozy Tapes is a banger. Jeezy valiant effort, but can't capture the magic of the former Trap or Dies
None of the songs outisde of Yamborghini/Crazy Brazy/Money Man/Put That On My Set are as instantly infectious like the aformentioned tracks.

Young Nigga Living & Londom Town probably has the most potential based on my first few listens.

Yachty ruins that one track though. Ugh. Would be good without his verse.

Tyler was flowing on Telephone Calls but I find the "rring rring" adlibs by Rocky so abrasive.

HiResDes

None of the songs outisde of Yamborghini/Crazy Brazy/Money Man/Put That On My Set are as instantly infectious like the aformentioned tracks.

Young Nigga Living & Londom Town probably has the most potential based on my first few listens.

Yachty ruins that one track though. Ugh. Would be good without his verse.

Tyler was flowing on Telephone Calls but I find the "rring rring" adlibs by Rocky so abrasive.

Runner breh. Also if you only know him from that feature you should probably go back and check out this:

http://www.datpiff.com/Saba-ComfortZone-mixtape.629795.html

Cozy Tapes is a banger. Jeezy valiant effort, but can't capture the magic of the former Trap or Dies
Eh, it's a decent trap album. Really dig Telephone Calls and the Skepta track.
"My hums make them go dumb" is the most Cudi thing in existence. That's Drake-level lyrical buffonery right there. Production is nice though
Big Sean - No More Interviews

Damn. Not bad.

Cudi getting no love.
Was he dissing Cudi, Eminem or Danny Brown? I think the rapping fast bit and top five mention was Eminem, though it could be Danny also.

HiiiLife

Purchased my Yeezy tickets for the 28th. Not gonna front and say I'm not excited...but I can finally cross Ye off my concert bucket list even though most of the setlist I don't care for.

Apparently people think sean threw subs at kendrick on no more interviews

And I can’t lie like I like this shit like I usually do
And I’m just not impressed by you niggas rapping fast
Who sound like one big asthma attack but trash when I’m rapping it back
Who you put in your top five and claim they the savior of rap

Doesn't seem that farfetched
jbhmmm.png

edit: No More Interviews is cool. Not feeling Bounce Back tho.

Purchased my Yeezy tickets for the 28th. Not gonna front and say I'm not excited...but I can finally cross Ye off my concert bucket list even though most of the setlist I don't care for.
Have fun!

I paid $250 for tickets a couple rows above GA, so you got a deal there too. Fucking MSG...

yooooooo this is straight flames
"As long as there's, drugs to be sold
I ain't waitin' for the system to plug up these holes
I ain't slippin' through the cracks
So I'm at Portland, Oregon tryin' to slip you these raps
The first black in the suburbs
You'd think I had ecstasy, percocet, and plus syrup
The way the cops converged, they fucked up my swerve
The first young buck that I served
I thought back to the block
I never seen a cop when I was out there
They never came out there
And out there, I was slingin' crack to live
I'm only slingin' raps to your kids
I'm only trying to show you how black niggas live
But you don't want your little ones actin' like this
Lil' Amy told Becky, Becky told Jenny
And now they all know the skinny
Lil' Joey got his doo rag on
Driving down the street blastin' 2Pac's song, thug life baby
But Billy like Snoop, got his blue rag on
Now before you know it, you back in 'Nam
Now the police, got me in the middle of the street
Trying to beat me blue, black and orange
I'm like hold up, who you smacking on
I'm only trying to eat what you snacking on"
Verses like this make me think most Jay haters don't really listen to him.

Spurs warriors Pistons over the 76ers

I can see that. Pistons have been one of the most consistently good franchises around. Though the Spurs are the most out of any team in history. I suspect that the Spurs will be fourth pretty soon, especially if they win another title and Leonard develops further. Not sure if they will ever pass the Bulls. The top three is a lock for me.

Koozek

YESSS, no blocked music videos in Germany anymore. Finally after all these years. 80% of the YT links you guys posted were blocked here. Not that I didn't have my workarounds through proxy sites, but it's 2 clicks less now. Now I can finally listen to Des and Muddy's playlist, leggooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom