• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get Post Malone.

What's his lane? What's his unique selling point, beside the obvious one?

I've really only listened to his feature on Fade, and I'm finding "White Iverson" to be pretty mediocre.

EDIT: Oh shit, and I listened to August 26th! It's in my library so I must have listened to it at some point in time.

leakey

D.R.A.M. is great!

But you guys probably already knew that. I only just heard him when I shazammed Broccoli from the Atlanta season finale title shot lol

but seriously Monticello Ave, right?

Enjoying the album so far, will definitely try to hit up his concert when he comes by. Nice to see more people come up outta Hampton. Dude didn't lie when he said it wasn't all rap.

That Desiigner video is nice, too.

EDIT: lol wtf at semi-random animated scenes.

Koozek

tumblr_oacmqgrca31s28z0so1_1280.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/248/126/906/

Anyone saw this yet?

People want Drake to donate to mental health charities because of his line towards Cudi.

Cudi getting the victim card from people that don't even know the situation? He can never act hard again. Once he gets out of rehab he needs to stay low and just keep humming.
Drake should have done this in the first place, but now it just makes him look bad.

dude won't even upgrade his writer concentration camp to proper bed and breakfast and you expect him to donate money to mental health charities

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Can't believe dude has them sleeping in tents, it's the most hilarious mental image.

PND outchea writing multiplatinum selling singles and getting the privilege of eating the removed crust from Drake's PB&J sandwiches.

DominoKid

Wayne walked back his BLM comments, blaming the reporter souring his mood by asking questions about his daughter ('would you be mad is someone called her bitch or hoe?'). Dude has been doing this for like 20 years and still can't figure out how to give an interview without looking like a total asshole.

expect coherent thoughts from a gremlin drugged out of his mind for the last 20 years.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/248/126/906/

Anyone saw this yet?

People want Drake to donate to mental health charities because of his line towards Cudi.

Cudi getting the victim card from people that don't even know the situation? He can never act hard again. Once he gets out of rehab he needs to stay low and just keep humming.

soft generation.

the resemblance is uncanny
qUfAFQA.png

New Tinashe mixtape at midnight

We aren't getting the album ever right

it most likely is the album. nobody checking for her tho so they just sending it out to die.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
How many souls do you touch a day?
How many hoes do you fuck a day?
How many flows do your thought convey?
How many know you can’t walk away?
Depending how I feel, I might kill everybody around me
Might heal everybody around me, how the wind blow

🙏 Some of the truist shit out there

Que?

Dereck

All of these Kendrick features has me wondering what his next album is gonna sound like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom