• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoodyFog

French Travis
kttcoliblessed

Shameful..

T Dollarz

EVOL is dope but I can't put it to DS2 like that. That was my exclusive jam for like 3-4 months last summer, and I got better with every listen.

Vorheez

As far as I'm aware, EVOL is an Apple exclusive. I don't know how long for though. Like WATTBA was.
Yeah I knew that, but I was just curious if Future had mentioned any plans for a physical release. I couldn't find anything when I searched for it, and was hoping you guys had heard something.

If your Jeep has a cassette player, you can use a cassette-to-aux. Looks like this:

Lmao

But in all seriousness, I don't have any devices that have iTunes on them. No iPod or iPhone. So, outside of downloading it for free, my best option is to buy a physical copy to play in my vehicle. That's what I did for DS2.

The 2nd track just dropkicked the hell out of my ears.

EDIT: Tempo is great.

EDIT2: RightOnSchedule whewww.

This tape is doooooooope. Touches on both extremes of BONES' music (metal screaming hype rap vs. chillsad ambiance) even more than his last few projects did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom