• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

WHAT.

Martin Shkreli Wants to Buy Kanye West's "Pablo" Album
http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/martin-shkreli-wants-to-buy-the-latest-kanye-album

Ca9059UW4AAczrh.png

dawg did you hear FML?!!! so good...

did you hear how he butchered wolves too smh

I love the production/melodies on a bunch of the tracks I managed to hear but I'm not sure what all the track names are.

And luckily I didn't listen to OG Wolves more than once so I never got attached.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I love the production/melodies on a bunch of the tracks I managed to hear but I'm not sure what all the track names are.

And luckily I didn't listen to OG Wolves more than once so I never got attached.
It's exactly the same order as in the OP of the Ye thread except for Fade which may or may not make the final. Likely though, because Ye shouted out Post Malone at the end.

it's the really emo ass song with the weeknd feature. such a good outro too.

the swizz beats track has a great sample on it as well but that wasteman has to talk over it lol

It's exactly the same order as in the OP of the Ye thread except for Fade which may or may not make the final. Likely though, because Ye shouted out Post Malone at the end.

Noice. Just heard Fade, that better be on here.

it's the really emo ass song with the weeknd feature. such a good outro too.

the swizz beats track has a great sample on it as well but that wasteman has to talk over it lol

Yessss, the outro drop on FML gets a Net_Wrecker Seal of Approval. That's the Kanye I wanted.

HiResDes

Repetitive Dilla wannabe, to me. He hasn't evolved as a producer over the last...7 or 8 years.
I still don't understand why people are compelled to compare every good producer to Dilla or even why he's held to such God standards...I'm a huge fan of Slum Village and Donuts but people really act like there's Dilla and then everyone else when actually in my opinion he has more than a few contemporaries that rivaled his skill and have now exceeded him in terms of pure craftsmanship.

thabiz

I still don't understand why people are compelled to compare every good producer to Dilla or even why he's held to such God standards...I'm a huge fan of Slum Village and Donuts but people really act like there's Dilla and then everyone else when actually in my opinion he has more than a few contemporaries that rivaled his skill and have now exceeded him in terms of pure craftsmanship.

Agreed. Except donuts is incredibly overated.

Like most, his death elevated him to an undeserving spot.

Dereck

Repetitive Dilla wannabe, to me. He hasn't evolved as a producer over the last...7 or 8 years.
You know, Madlib is one of the biggest reasons as to why Donuts sounds the way that it does.

I think Donuts is overrated by the people who don't understand why it's good.

J Dilla is good, it's too bad people can't just leave it at that though.

PBY

Banned
It's funny because I don't think anybody hates Dilla necessarily, but in an effort to preserve his legacy, Dilla stans are essentially tarnishing it by making him seem like gods gift to production, as if there wouldn't be blowback.

Not confirmed, everything is up in the air right now, but:

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4601873.0

Wish you could have been at MSG man.

Just rewatched the stream - totally fucking different vibe. They didn't show ye mobbing and wilding out with the GOOD crew on the stream as much as I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom