• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
so how do i listen to yeezys new master piece later today?
We don't know anything definitive about the album drop except that it's maybe tomorrow or at midnight. As for the fashion show/listening party...

1 pm pst
4 est of course
And on its on tidal. You don't need an account apparently

Ca9XF0EWEAApIbG.jpg:large

The Cover

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I actually laughed out loud.

I'm confident that the music will be good but this whole roll out has been a hilarious mess.

Problems with the stream are being reported, but it seems to load when the resolution is lowered to 240kbps.

thanks, it works now.

wow what an idiot for that taylor swift line. he's literally crossed the line to blatant attention whoring with that one. expect him on news next week lol. this song is incredible though regardless, i love this sample so much omg. get this wasteman swizz beats the fuck off here he is ruining such a glorious vibe right now.

Dereck

Thanks. I dig Digital Lows and I'll definitely check out some of this other stuff. I'm not a Def Jux fan by any stretch except at the point in time when Cold Vein, I Phantom, Fantastic Damage and Labor Days all first came out.

We're still waiting for this? Is this the same Ghost/DOOM from like 7 years ago?

Anyways, life of Pablo let's go

It's never coming out

This month? I've been waiting for it for YEARS, lol

Ghost all wrapped up in Wu-Goo to promote anything else.

Shkreli put a stop to that.
lmaooo

http://www.factmag.com/2015/12/29/ghostface-mf-doom-album-doomstarks/

Detox

I'm listening, reading comments. So far these comments remind me of WATTBA when it was streamed.

Weeknd song and Wolves was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom