• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

here we go again

8YXiqd5.png

HiResDes

I miss Late Registration, George Bush doesn't care about black people Ye... You can really tell underneath it all LA Reed was right about his severe insecurity.

Have we talked about this?

Ca9t4wVUUAEiTbD.png:large

I'd love it if instead of some goon for Ghostface, a hipster just ran up on Shkreli and hit him in the face because of his Kanye fuckery.

HiiiLife

Sean Paul came up on radio. Completely forgot this dudr had hits and the sexiest women gyrating their bodies in his music videos.

Ninja Dom

Sean Paul came up on radio. Completely forgot this dudr had hits and the sexiest women gyrating their bodies in his music videos.

Dude came with an album and new look about 3 years ago. He forfeited the braids and grew a Mohawk and released an album called Tomahawk Technique.

does anybody know of any bands with music similar to that outro on kanye's fml? i've heard a few albums like that back in the day but now it's all in the back of my head. can't recall.

i know Des would know...des plz.....

edit: i agree he is absurdly insecure, and this PR campaign of his in the last few weeks has been very blatant and misguided. But I think sonically he still remains extremely interesting which is nice.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Rhymefest and Consequence have left the building breh

This is all we have now, a misguided egotist.
Consequence still works with Ye. Arguably bigger influence on Ye too, but it's been a long, long time since Ye worked with Consequence or Rhymefest consistently.

Ninja Dom

Almost 6 hours between two posts here on GAF-Hop (enzo's & injurai's). That's almost unheard of. 6 hours of nobody posting.

That's cos all of GAF-Hop are in the Kanye thread right now.

HiResDes

does anybody know of any bands with music similar to that outro on kanye's fml? i've heard a few albums like that back in the day but now it's all in the back of my head. can't recall.

i know Des would know...des plz.....

edit: i agree he is absurdly insecure, and this PR campaign of his in the last few weeks has been very blatant and misguided. But I think sonically he still remains extremely interesting which is nice.
Haven't heard FML, too busy FML

Majid Jordan debut album sold less than 5k lmao. I listened to it. Only good songs were the singles.

I guess they're gonna be relegated back to ghost writers for Drake like the rest of OVO. Aubrey didn't even tweet or IG their album damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom