• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBu9PzPAsnl/

Roy Woods meets Michael Jordan, and you can see him suffering
KuGsj.gif

Nibel

Papi showing these young nobodies their limits; bitch know yourself

fh3pr47j9uyq.png

Views in stores April 2016, artwork by Filip Pagowski

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What did Drake do to Tory?

I though the entire conversation was on Tory's end of things in an attempt to build buzz. Or did the 6 God visit him in his dreams and get him shook?

Courage

What did Drake do to Tory?

I though the entire conversation was on Tory's end of things in an attempt to build buzz. Or did the 6 God visit him in his dreams and get him shook?

All you boys in the new Toronto want to be me a little

That's all he said, now Tory in tears

IrishNinja

Irish, you definitely a man of the 90's & 2000's. The Wu is strong with you.

I find it hard to do a favourite rapper list as my taste changes and moves in waves. So I have to put different era's of rappers. For example, 1995/1996 Prodigy (cos a 2000's Prodigy is straight up wack!) Or 98/99 Eminem? 95 Ghost, 2006/2007 Max B, Even 2016 Future.

Even then it's tough to put them in an ascending/descending list.

that's the thing, right? like, 2 if not 3 of my top 10 coming form one group...i mean, i adore ATCQ but phife wouldn't make top 20 for me, and i love that dude.

and yeah, i can't even put em in order, but i absolutely respect lists goin in by era - mid 2015 to present future is fair call, and god as a boxing fan i can't help but look at your 95/96 Prodigy nod and feel like dude had that short tyson peak, haha

Nas said he can't get in the zone for the new album. Hopefully he finds inspiration soon, we're starving.

yeah, someone post back when it's up, please

Thank Me Later

No One Can Do It Better

damn, mad i aint pick these now

It's hard not to stereotype Canadians this way.

haha yeah, my first thought too

pop shit and apologize brehs
mjlol.png

shameful

i mean, that's been a lotta rappers MO for a minute now, the apology was just usually less sad

Fjordson

Aubrey too powerful.

I really hope Views isn't all Like Summer 16 though...don't need another album of mostly aggressive Drake imo.

tumblr_nm939qCwTs1s7p676o1_400.gif

I like that version of Drake, but one of his best traits is his versatility imo. This is a dude that dropped Back 2 Back and Hotline Bling on the same day last year.
Nope, dropped Charged up, Right Hand and Hotline Bling during OVO sound. Back 2 Back was a week or so later.

The OVO sweatshop was the best investment he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom