• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Would take care still be in the classic talks if drake didn't get half of weeknd's album?
sass2.png
If you're going to do something get a ghost writer to do it for you.

Someone tried to take out a guy from Meeks 'Chasers crew in Bmore this morning:
We have a few updates in regards to this tragic shooting. The shooting took place in Chino’s hometown of Baltimore while he was sitting in his car. Another car allegedly pulled up side by side to Chino and began firing. Following the shooting, Chino escaped the car and ran for safety. Meek Mill has also confirmed to us that Chino will be ok.

The shooting took place this morning around 10:45 AM.
http://karencivil.com/2016/02/19/dreamchasers-artist-chino-was-reportedly-shot-in-the-head/
If hes running around after getting "shot in the head" its gotta be a grazing wound. Lucky for him. Hopefully this situation doesnt spiral out of control.

Ninja Dom

French Montana on We The Best Radio in about 90 mins.

DJ Khalid gonna drop the French, Kanye & Nas joint. As well as other tracks from French's new Wave Gods mixtape, hosted by Max B. The mixtape should be ready for download then too.

This Khaled show reminds me of how many straight classics French Montana has. TBH it's more impressive than the Nas medly Khaled did last week. Only a few (Kanye, Thug, maybe Future) have more bangers.

PBY

Banned
This Khaled show reminds me of how many straight classics French Montana has. TBH it's more impressive than the Nas medly Khaled did last week. Only a few (Kanye, Thug, maybe Future) have more bangers.
Gucci too

But yeah holy fuck at this catalogue. I love how French can do wavy and also fire bangers.

So....let's talk Jay-Z.

It seems he's definitely the most polarizing "great" rappers alongside Kanye...you'll find so many people calling him either one of the greatest, or one of the most overrated. I mean, which one is it for you folks?

One of the best. Dude's albums lost me after around American Gangster though.

Blueprint 3 and Kingdome Come (lmaooo) are trash.

edit: mac and cheese 4 coming soon after this tape. omg montana blessing us this year.

Anth0ny

So....let's talk Jay-Z.

It seems he's definitely the most polarizing "great" rappers alongside Kanye...you'll find so many people calling him either one of the greatest, or one of the most overrated. I mean, which one is it for you folks?

His career peaked with big pimpin

I don't think he's that great at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom