• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

TLOP is official as fuck.

Don't make Kanye ruin Wolves though. That Frank outro is better than Sia and Vic Mensa's entire extended families contributions to humanity. After I heard it I didn't care if Vic or Sia even woke up the next day tbh.

Kanye just wants to be on liberated island.

PBY

Banned
TLOP is official as fuck.

Don't make Kanye ruin Wolves though. That Frank outro is better than Sia and Vic Mensa's entire extended families contributions to humanity. After I heard it I didn't care if Vic or Sia even woke up the next day tbh.

can't say i expected this opinion, but its dope

based kam

IrishNinja

i feel like i'm gonna need another ye cycle to remember TFLOP happened

i love my fellow classic gaffhoppers but my man siddx rode for compton last year too

Tokubetsu

the new american dream
i feel like i'm gonna need another ye cycle to remember TFLOP happened

i love my fellow classic gaffhoppers but my man siddx rode for compton last year too
bdG6Ox8.gif

IrishNinja

what shit did ya'll keep in rotation long after others here forgot about it?

i actually dug bronson's mr wonderful last year, and songs in the key of price

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Compton was always mediocre-to-bad. Shout outs to people tolerating those horrible Dre verses and flows.

At least it gave us Deep Water.

locked and loaded....5 weeks ago lmao. TDE so incompetent.

and man documentary 2 was trash, compton was boring as fuck as well. dre has an obvious treasure trove of scrapped tracks and he cobbled together that basura? really strange.

Eos

Compton would've been way better without old musty ass dre. Dude ruined every song he was on with that terrible voice... Some of the outros were eminem levels of corny as well. The production was nice and it had great features (mainly Kendrick and snoop).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBBHZ3WRZcP/?taken-by=dangerookipawaa

man i need this Q song.

apparently his album has been completely finished, mixed and mastered for at least a month now.
Whew
Q bringing the heat

So....let's talk Jay-Z.

It seems he's definitely the most polarizing "great" rappers alongside Kanye...you'll find so many people calling him either one of the greatest, or one of the most overrated. I mean, which one is it for you folks?

Kanye is not a great rapper. Decent rapper and great producer who gets great artists to drop verses on his stuff though.

overcast

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBBHZ3WRZcP/?taken-by=dangerookipawaa

man i need this Q song.

apparently his album has been completely finished, mixed and mastered for at least a month now.
Yeah this song sounds so dope. Fuck Top and Punch.
Yep. I like the feel of the whole album (aside from Sex Drive and Grooveline :scust):That triphop psychedelic 50 cent thing it's doing, whew. 5 flame emojis out of 5.
Yup yup. You even got the bad songs exactly right.

I would just rank TDE albums
GKMC > TPAB > HnC > Section 80 > Cilvia Demo >> Control System > Setbacks > Oxymoron

Don't care for the rest tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom