• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

No one believed Ghostface when he said that an album that people have been waiting on since before Madvillainy 2 was even an idea, was gonna come this month.

Yeah. DOOM’s mainly got all the parts for that, so that should be coming out right around the corner. We’re supposed to have something coming in February. He’s sent me some other [tracks] to do over, so I did ’em and sent ’em back to him, so that’s gonna be very, very soon.

http://fasterlouder.junkee.com/wu-t...here-but-he-aint-gonna-kill-it-like-me/858091

Talk about albums that don't exist brehs.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I just feel like if an album doesn't have some standalone tracks I can just chill to in the car it's hard to really enjoy the album. Great standalone tracks make me want to listen to the entire album multiple times, basically.

I've been listening to Life Of Pablo nonstop beginning to end. That album just works for any type of listening experience: if I wand standalone tracks I might put Freestyle 4 on repeat, or I'll listen to the first three tracks, or I'll play it from beginning to end. Not saying it's better than Dark Fantasy but it's a lot more catchy to me.

BTW anyone know of any good black churches in Chicago? I went to a small church a bit after TLOP came out to hear some gospel but it wasn't really up my alley. Seemed more modern R&B to me. So I walked out like 10 minutes into the choir session. Kinda felt bad since I was the only white guy there but once I find a good black church I'm going to stay for the entire choir.
this post def on the Ultra Light Beam

bless up

riotous

Banned
Life's a bitch and I'm Bill Cosby
Counting my money I'm in the lobby
We got the hoes and got the oil Abu gabi
Stuntin ain't only a habit it's a hobby you got me?

Woooooo

tumblr_nicc7erJGl1u8bvddo1_500.gif

goes. nice sample choice. when u putting out the tape, toku?

RiRi claimed bronchitis forced her to cancel her Grammys appearance, but Page Six reports it was more a case of stage fright and shame. “She felt like her performance couldn’t compare [to the other performers],” according to the source, “and she was trying to avoid the embarrassment because she he knew it wasn’t the right comeback performance. She said, ‘I’m not doing this.’”

Once RiRi saw Kendrick’s rehearsal for his jaw-dropping and controversial rendition of “The Blacker The Berry” and “Alright,” the sources say she realized her planned performance of “Kiss It Better” was a flop in the making. She wasn’t the only one, as an eyewitness tells Page Six that “It was underwhelming. [It] was like a throwback to an ’80s talk show. James Corden was going to introduce her, and she was supposed to walk over, talk to him, then gyrate on the [mic.
https://hollywoodlife.com/2016/02/24/rihanna-grammy-bail-pulled-out-kendrick-lamar-performance/

PEMx7Ia.png

HiiiLife

The more I listen to it the more I feel Jay Rock Money Trees and Gunplay on CnC are better guest features than Em on Renegade.

MAMA HOW MUCH TRAUMA CAN I SUSTAIN.

Kopite

The more I listen to it the more I feel Jay Rock Money Trees and Gunplay on CnC are better guest features than Em on Renegade.

MAMA HOW MUCH TRAUMA CAN I SUSTAIN.
Not too sure about Gunplay, but Jay Rock's verse definitely slayed. Em's flow on Renegade was incredible, has he had a better flow on on any other song?

HiiiLife

Does it still count as a renegade if Kendrick wrote the verse for Gunplay? Jay Rock rekt him tho

I'm with Dereck. Lol. Please explain.

Not too sure about Gunplay, but Jay Rock's verse definitely slayed. Em's flow on Renegade was incredible, has he had a better flow on on any other song?

Em on Stimulate is his best flow ever IMO. Too bad if didn't make TES when it shouldve.

Just going through my "which guest had the superior verse" playlist. Also. Drake on Stay Scheming. But he had meh competition anyway. So eh.

Q on Brand New Guy?

illadelph

nah, Em's effort on Renegade is arguably his best performance in a hall of fame career

...which is really why I can't knock Jay's verses; he came correct both in terms of technical ability as well as content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom