• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

That and Cartoons & Cereal are definitely the pinnacle of his career.
giphy.gif

the man asked for wine and you tossin him malt liquor

almost as offensive as tossing kdot, mike & the ghost of DOOM in with logic
LOL
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOjaqBFhr_/

Would rather see sremmlife2 or Thug+Mike Will
Wonder what's going on with sremmlife2 and ransom 2, haven't had any news about either in a while. in for trap kendrick tho

giphy.gif

LOL
Wonder what's going on with sremmlife2 and ransom 2, haven't had any news about either in a while. in for trap kendrick tho
I'm not interested in it but Mike Will was supposed to release ransom 2 already but decided against it and said he won't release it until Gucci is released and will have him host the mixtape.

idk about sremmlife 2

DominoKid

giphy.gif

LOL

well Mike is just dragging ass with Ransom 2. having Gucci host it isn't going to make people care about it more.

Sremmlife 2 is just kind of behind schedule. I just started hearing By Chance on the radio this week so they're getting ready to roll the album out.

DominoKid

i wouldn't be surprised if Mike wrote some of it for/with them. but nothings been confirmed about it. Ebro been tight about Rae Sremmurd since day one for some reason. he too old to act so childish.

Ebro is corny. Just heard that he tried to have Lil Uzi freestyle of a DJ Premier beat, and then got upset when he refused to do so. Come on. I've heard Ebro say bars don't matter, it's all about making songs for radio. But then he'll go on rants and complain that bars aren't there anymore. Which is it?

He does the same thing to Sremmerd.

Ebro is corny. Just heard that he tried to have Lil Uzi freestyle of a DJ Premier beat, and then got upset when he refused to do so. Come on. I've heard Ebro say bars don't matter, it's all about making songs for radio. But then he'll go on rants and complain that bars aren't there anymore. Which is it?

He had slaughterhouse on and told all of them that he doesn't care about lyrics lmao. Which is it indeed.

DominoKid

Whatever it takes to hold onto 2nd place behind the breakfast club.

Eos

really need to check out cilvia demo again, i remember i wasn't really feeling it when it came out but i've had smile on repeat like crazy

Ninja Dom

Liking the Lushlife more and more, it's bigger sounding and less streamlined than Plateau Vision.

Damn biz the production on this lushlife is ridiculous. Surprised it is not getting too much attention.

Lushlife was okay, great rapping, you can tell that he listened to 90's Nas and AZ a lot. But what's up with the instrumental tracks too?

I liked that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom