• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

no surprise he'd say some shit like this
scusthov.gif

this the dude who said "pussy tighter than a baby" in one of his songs
full

IrishNinja

...this is not the gafhop I know and love

its the one ya'll deserve

when is Kendrick gonna make his Yeezus

he's gotta overproduce a mess of an album that ya'll call his best first
shit, dom gonna have TPAB jokes here

No one believed Ghostface when he said that an album that people have been waiting on since before Madvillainy 2 was even an idea, was gonna come this month

http://fasterlouder.junkee.com/wu-t...here-but-he-aint-gonna-kill-it-like-me/858091

Talk about albums that don't exist brehs.

just...like give us SC2, DOOM ain't doing shit starks

honestly don't know why ya'll fuck with em outside of kdot at this point

damn, i wasn't sure she was that self-aware

true, but that level is pretty low

bless up toku

ok this hard

Exodust

Banned
Been listening to Knxwledge's Hud Dreams. And while it's very good, it feels like something is missing. Can't quite put my finger on it, I'm not exactly annoyed about it but it's noticeable to me in a strange way.

Ah well, still fun to bang in my vehicle.

Ninja Dom

The Lupe Fiasco tracks on JUSTICE For All are flames. Best shit he's done in recent times. Especially the one with Future Hendrix on. 🔥

Cheddahz

Banned

This is a few months old, but this is dude is from Charleston, South Carolina and I'm actually enjoying this quite a bit (which is odd, since I don't like most rappers from my state)

edit: Damn, looks like he's playing a show with Sonny Digital here in Charleston next month, might have to go

overcast

Damn this is hard. Is it on soundcloud or anything? Can't be going over to YouTube every time i wanna check it out.
bless up toku

Yo, this is some straight lonely boy drunk 1 AM shit Toku. 🙏🏻
Schoolboy Q album is coming before Summer via Top Dawg
Don't buy it. Where the fuck is that Rashad album? Thought he had next.
Hi

Also on the latest currency tape
Yeah this is a dope track too. Plus he's been working on Fuck That's Delicious.
I've that Jazz Cartier on b2b playback. Anything else similar to thats a recent release? The whole mood of the tape is perfect.
Travis Scott - Rodeo
🌚

OG Kush

UK standup.. Drake apparently signed with BBK. Don't how true it is. He even posted an insta pic saying it, but could just be a joke. Section Boyz, 67, this Chip and Yungen beef. Grime is in a fun place atm. Krept and Konan even came onto BBC news to discuss the Yungen and Chip beef haha.
Either way, grime is fully going global now and you lot ain't learning!

EDIT: Oi that UK accent Drake is doing.. nah what is he playing at ahahah

Koozek

I still find Drake's getting a BBK tattoo super strange. I mean, does he even have a OVO tat or got one of YMCM when he was on the come up? I never even heard him rep anything BBK- or Grime-related before that.

OG Kush

I still find Drake's getting a BBK tattoo super strange. I mean, does he even have a OVO tat or got one of YMCM when he was on the come up? I never even heard him rep anything BBK- or Grime-related before that.

He's been into Grime/UK scene for a decent year or 2 now. He was also a big fan of the UK tv show Top Boy, and even wanted to invest and make a US version of it set in Chicago. Him getting a BBK tattoo did seem really odd though. We call that over here "begging it".

Detox

People in America think it's cool to associate with foreign, exotic, european, paris London etc etc

People in Paris and London think the same of America: la, NY, Vegas etc

Shit stinks the same everywhere tho

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Drake didn't sign musically to Skepta's label. Don't care how much he's into grime.

heard hii power on the radio today

not sure kendrick has topped that yet
That and Cartoons & Cereal are definitely the pinnacle of his career.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
GAF-Hop

I've been listening to a lot of Logic, Kendrick, Killer Mike, MF Doom lately.

Recommend me some new artists to checkout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom