• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

wwZ8jAW.png

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You don't sign up for the dust squad. One day it just happens. You'll know it when it does. Sorry it had to happen this way, Pete. For me, it was the day I had to ask what 'shade' was on the same day I found out my Timbs were 10 years out of date.

Ninja Dom

This weeks releases:

Future - Purple Reign: Great little album/mixtape. I really like it. Not as great as DS2 but a very nice album. More mellow I think. The best track is the title track, Purple Reign.

Freeway - Fear of a Free Planet: A surprisingly calm Freeway rapping about real shit on this mixtape. Smooth listening which is a shame because hype Freeway is the best Freeway. It's okay.

Migos - YRN 2: Nah, I wasn't feeling this. Production is nice but I'm not a fan of the three of them rapping with that same high tempo flow the entire way through. Got a bit bored.

Kwixotik

I'm disappointed that Jazz Cartier didn't show up anywhere, but I didn't vote so I can't complain. Overall, a lot of good picks and a couple "huh"s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom