• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illadelph

Logic picks dope beats and I can appreciate some of his inspirational lyrics, but I can't get over the fact that I feel like I'm listening to the kind of music that my old highschool classmates would've made or quoted the fuck out of in the metric ton of pseudo intellectual Facebook posts they make constantly. Too close for comfort.

Can understand why people like his music though.

this is dead accurate

Koozek

Rolling is great. I was straight up dancing to it last night when I was celebrating finals being done. Hopefully it blows up.
Torre like

Ly0HJTi.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Diplo ft. Justin Bieber, Rich The Kid, & Young Thug - Bankroll. BIEBER 2/2 WITH THIS RAP SHIT.

Fetty Wap - Aye. Fetty went too trap, man. Should've stuck to the singy songy shit.

don't know how anyone here is still stanning XXXTentacion when dude beat the living shit out of his girl
wthayta.gif

Tiller just dropped a bunch of underwhelming tracks https://soundcloud.com/brysontiller/tracks
The song with Thugger is a vibe but WTF @ the production with the other two.

lmao, holy hell @ the Kanye classic album argument on Everyday Struggle today.

I think this thread can appreciate this episode.
Saw this on twitter, but no one's opinion is worth listening to if they don't consider MBDTF a classic.

FWIW, I'm surprised people are still trying to get Budden's approval or opinion on things at all. The hustle is working though, I respect that. Budden keeping himself relevant, even if the music isn't.

bieber links... have a great weekend yall
For every 10 Soundcloud / Bandcamp links, there's one popular artist getting linked here. Could be worse.
Wow, Bieber is still around?
...why would he not be? He's a pop star now and a beloved one at that with his hit album. The fact this isn't an official single likely means his label doesn't want to tarnish his reformed bad boy image with a song about fucking models, smoking weed, and throwing cash at strippers. It's a fun song though.

Koozek

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bieber's, albeit short, track record on rap songs is immaculate.

Damn girl, I'll be up late, if you want, you can meet me at the studio
Yeah, I've been drinkin' all night, take a shot, all we got is Don Julio

tumblr_o3qj5aWJYn1tdxtc7o1_500.gif

Even biebs-inspired songs are heat

I just poured an 8 in a liter
Got a white bitch sniffin' on Bieber
Are you sure you want to party with the demons?

tumblr_n0s28ovNgr1swtjjuo1_400.gif

Pulled out of the hood Toyota
Drove back to the hood Lambo

Mbi4apW.gif

Koozek

For every 10 Soundcloud / Bandcamp links, there's one popular artist getting linked here. Could be worse.

...why would he not be? He's a pop star now and a beloved one at that with his hit album. The fact this isn't an official single likely means his label doesn't want to tarnish his reformed bad boy image with a song about fucking models, smoking weed, and throwing cash at strippers. It's a fun song though.
Speaking of "popular" artists, does anyone here know Russ? oO Apparently putting up big numbers, but he's salty that Hot 97 isn't playing him and didn't know of him, lol:

Russ Speaks On His Frustration With Radio, An Awkward Ebro Moment + New Music

Bieberveli is cool to like now (I never hated him back in middle school, I could tell that all of my friends were just jealous of him and that's why he got bashed so much.

GOAT.

He almost got on ULB as well, was in the jamming session, hope Kanye gets him on a second track (he was on Kanye's "Runaway Love" song with Raekwon back in the MBDTF era) and he does well, he's clearly a Ye stan.

Catvoca

Banned
I mean, I don't care for his own music, but his features were fire on the Travis, Post, and Chance albums.

Travi$ Scott - Maria I'm Drunk feat. Justin Bieber & Young Thug

Post Malone - Deja Vu feat. Justin Bieber

Chance The Rapper - Juke Jam feat. Justin Bieber & Towkio

Check the songs above.

Big gulf between "he's a 🐐" and "he does some good features" lol. I'll check those songs later though.

Blank Space is fire, but yeah otherwise I got no respect for sneks.

Agreed.

used to use TMA-1s but now i have bang & olufsen h8s. the tma-1s were much warmer, and had heavier base, but i think the h8s have an overall more balanced sound. also they can be blutooth and look fuckin siiiiiiick

OG Kush

Anyone recommend me a decent in ear headphones for £50 or so. Let's say basically $100 max. We sizing the RHA Ma600 but they broke recently.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
For the SF Bay crowd:

https://missionlocal.org/2017/05/local-rapper-rappin-4-tay-arrested-in-sf-mission/

Police confirmed the arrest of San Francisco rapper Anthony Forté , better known by his stage name, Rappin’ 4-Tay, following a Mission Local reader’s report that alleged Forté to be the suspect in an attempted home invasion on Wednesday morning.

San Francisco Police Department spokesperson Robert Rueca said that police responded to a call at 5:18 a.m. on May 10 of “someone trying to break into someone’s house on a unit block of Woodward Street,” between Valencia and Mission streets at 14th Street.

The caller gave a suspect description of the person attempting to break into the home, and police detained a man matching that description close by, said Rueca.

That person was identified as 49-year-old Forté, a well-known rapper from San Francisco’s Fillmore District. Forté was arrested for an outstanding warrant in another county, said Rueca.

A Mission Local reader who lives on the block where the arrest occurred said she witnessed the incident, and that another neighbor later informed her of the suspect’s identity.

Forté, known for his 1994 hit “Playaz Club,” among others, appeared on records by Too $hort and Tupac Shakur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom