• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
tumblr_oi9fc9tHe41qjnhqgo1_540.png

Just saw this on WSHH twitter. Thugga, Lil B, Quan, and Gucci in Trash tier wtf. Also overhyped legends, Mike Jones and Ja Rule? I don't think anyone considers them legends lol
I think Cyhi in underrated got the biggest laugh out of me tho

Just saw this on WSHH twitter. Thugga, Lil B, Quan, and Gucci in Trash tier wtf. Also overhyped legends, Mike Jones and Ja Rule? I don't think anyone considers them legends lol
Who has ever considered OJ Da Juiceman a legend?Who the actual fuck is he?

LMFAO.

Danny Brown overrated.

Overrated.

Who compiled this trash?

At least Soulja Boy is rightfully where he is.

HiiiLife

Guess who's the little bitch, yes you. You must suck alotta dick, that's true.

HiiiLife

Didn't think Chance was elite already. Or even Cole for that matter. Okay MAYBE. I guess. Meh.

But Drake and Kendrick was the obvious choice. Stupid chart anyway

Didn't think Chance was elite already. Or even Cole for that matter. Okay MAYBE. I guess. Meh.

But Drake and Kendrick was the obvious choice. Stupid chart anyway

drake, kendrick and cole are the usual to tier, not sure where chance came from. lil b trolls on purpose and I dont think people get it, sometimes lowkey he is aight when he wants to be. That list is good in my book for the most part
UFxeIAh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom