• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
I'm confused, there are so many and I don't know which ones are official. Apparently there is one with Future (if so, how did I miss that?) and one with Lil Uzi (wat, really?). Which one do you mean?

He put out real tapes, with Future and Uzi, separately.

East Atlanta Santa is an album on Apple Music (I assume he's referencing this).

Yeah, Gucci is working.

Top-5-rappers.png

these dudes commenting this on any eminem related video are the worst

word up lol.

PlayDat

riotous

Banned
Can't get into that new Cudi; it's just.. weird. Stop humming dude. You aren't even a good hummer!

New Post Malone on the other hand... been listening to that everywhere I go for a week.

small44

Was this on a game's soundtrack (possibly extreme sports)? I've heard this one a bunch of times before. BET def wouldn't have been airing it back in the day.

Nowhere near as iconic as Run DMC, but How Sean Price Stole Christmas bumps.

I don't remember where I listened to it last time it's a was maybe 10 years ago.
Two of Bomfunk MC's songs have been featured in the PlayStation racing game Firebugs.

Helmholtz

I'm confused, there are so many and I don't know which ones are official. Apparently there is one with Future (if so, how did I miss that?) and one with Lil Uzi (wat, really?). Which one do you mean?
Sorry, was referring to his latest one east atlanta santa. These producers are just giving gucci some amazing stuff. You're right though he also put out tapes with uzi and future recently. The uzi one had some good tracks on it, future one seemed weak.
I don't know what the hell was sampled here but it sounds cool as hell. And the beat on Nonchalant is sick.
I'm not a big gucci mane fan, but of his post-prison releases I think this is one worth checking out even if you're a casual listener like me. It's the most exciting one of the bunch.

Koozek

Sorry, was referring to his latest one east atlanta santa. These producers are just giving gucci some amazing stuff. You're right though he also put out tapes with uzi and future recently. The uzi one had some good tracks on it, future one seemed weak.
I don't know what the hell was sampled here but it sounds cool as hell. And the beat on Nonchalant is sick.
I'm not a big gucci mane fan, but of his post-prison releases I think this is one worth checking out even if you're a casual listener like me. It's the most exciting one of the bunch.
Whew.

ay48zzn.gif

Gonna check it out tomorrow, thanks!

PlayDat

Does anyone know of a program that lets you sort your music library by album length? Windows Media Player lets you do this, but it's also pretty slow in my experience.

I'm not even sure if this Cudi album is actually good, but I'm into it. The production + vibes are great. Similar to Stoney it's way, way too long though. These puddle deep melodic artists have to learn that keeping it short and sweet is in their favor.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
huhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
oooohhhhhh
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3K's flow on "The Guide"
3evXnmz.png

T Dollarz

I'm not even sure if this Cudi album is actually good, but I'm into it. The production + vibes are great. Similar to Stoney it's way, way too long though. These puddle deep melodic artists have to learn that keeping it short and sweet is in their favor.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
huhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
oooohhhhhh
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3K's flow on "The Guide"
3evXnmz.png

Real talk these artists need to learn that if your album's over an hour long, you're doing something wrong.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
huhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
oooohhhhhh
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3K's flow on "The Guide"
3evXnmz.png

Heh, pretty much what I said about both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom