• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

so Migos Bad and Boujee is even more successful than Vesace? damn

would yall be down with a SpeakerBoxxx/ Love Below 2 ?
Love Below is in my All-time Fave Top 3 and SpeakerBoxxx is dope too (was overshadowed by LB at that time in my life for me, but years later I started appreciating it too).

PlayDat

T.Y.E Harris - La La Land

New Harry Fraud mixtape
Rogues Playlist 2

Features Action Bronson, Freddie Gibbs, Curren$y, French Montana, G Herbo, and more.

BzQ3WJt.gif

Must be an old song. This is Gibbs' verse from that TIMWESTWOODTEEVEE freestyle from a while back.

fuck that verse was fire, works much better on the Drake beats than this. but still it's good to hear young buck with him.

also whew new harry fraud tape. i gotta get on that right now.

studyguy

Troy 'The King of NY' Average drops a music video on IG about a leaked sex tape that never came out starring himself. Also this comes not long after being released from the hospital for being shot (again for the second time in '16).

:mjlol

Jay Sosa

why did no one tell me quest changed his name and finally released a studio album. goddamnit.

Edit: btw..where would I buy this if I want to make sure that most of my money goes directly to the artist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom