• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Wow@him trying to pretend the tape was part of his new video
mjlol.png
mjlol.png
mjlol.png

He's the most unintentionally hilarious rapper in the game. I feel almost bad laughing at him at this point.

riotous

Banned
*vaguely reference gossip or tweet nobody was talking about without link or explanation*

*compliment obscure album without artist's name, preferably by abbreviation or acronym*

:coli_emoji:

Just clowning, no disrespect meant to those who actually link to stuff, but some of ya'll act like we are all watching the same TV show at the same time ;)

Ninja Dom

I've been going back through Yung Lean's last couple of albums. Warlord is great. I slept on that album. Didn't realise it was as good as it is.

Koozek

soulja liked karrueche's pic on instagram and left heart emojis
then hopped on twitter claiming that bhris brown called and threatened him and kept tweeting @ breezy
THEN went to compton to prove his street cred and almost got into a fight

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Yeah I really didn't think so aside from like Air Force 1's

Give it another go. I never thoumuch of it when I first heard it.
Frost God was cool!

https://play.spotify.com/album/6Qj9L5tOFscNgKwi0Ab0TT

How come? His mixtape is decent.

de·cent
ˈdēs(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: decent

1. conforming with generally accepted standards of respectable or moral behavior.
"the good name of such a decent and innocent person"

2. of an acceptable standard; satisfactory.
"find me a decent cup of coffee"
synonyms: satisfactory, reasonable, fair, acceptable, adequate, sufficient, ample

Nah.

de·cent
ˈdēs(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: decent

1. conforming with generally accepted standards of respectable or moral behavior.
"the good name of such a decent and innocent person"

2. of an acceptable standard; satisfactory.
"find me a decent cup of coffee"
synonyms: satisfactory, reasonable, fair, acceptable, adequate, sufficient, ample

Nah.

lol

WHEWWWWW THIS BEAT

Need to check this mixtape out. Been out of the loop when it comes to Curren$y lately.

His production all throughout 2016 was great, Andretti 12/30 is no different. Landed, Left My Keys (!!!!!), Presidents, There Go The Man, Been Real, Open Air, Lookin Like Money (Polyester the Saint wheww). He's been getting a lot of dope beats from the 808 Mafia crew, particularly Purpz.

Late 2015-2016 was Currensy's best stretch since 2010-2011 imo. Ready for that Spitta/Gibbs collab

Been listening to Thouxanband Fauni a lot lately. Kind of has the same rap style as playboi carti but personally I like him more. Doesn't seem he has a project out tho Lol just like Carti

Check out The Persona Tape by Maxo. It's really something. The production is really hard hitting and bassy and Maxo delivers aggressive bars the entire time. Great stuff.

Da$h been killing it where you been breh? Really both have multiple great projects, but Da$h especially
Thanks. I do see that Da$h has a few albums on Spotify, wny in particular that you'd recommend?

Also, Regular pitched Nikes sounds really good, I don't know which version I prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom