• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Kush

They way so many news websites spun the Migos quote was classic though. The interview itself it wasn't clear exactly what they meant, but all the headlines were some BS.

They way so many news websites spun the Migos quote was classic though. The interview itself it wasn't clear exactly what they meant, but all the headlines were some BS.
Yeah, it seemed the snippet was questioning Makonnen's trapping and calling that wack, not him because of his orientation. Although, the way the three Migos bemoaned people supporting Makonnen was really sus too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What's Fetty Wap doing these days, btw? Done?

Zoovier came out a few months ago, Wake Up went Gold, has been doing mostly features on other genre songs, sophomore album in a few weeks.

Quality has fallen off quite a bit IMO, but I have hope in RGF productions.

FUTURE SOLD THE FUCK OUT.
maroon-5-future.jpg
New single with Maroon 5 coming this month.

Koozek

does it matter, ya'll will fuck with em if the next album is hot

they could literally ride for trump and many would say whatever but post fire emojis when it drops

pop-GAF at least knows this about themselves
As if anyone cared about what Migos have to say about anything, lol. I don't even care what they say in their music as long as it's fire. I was disappointed in Ye after the Trump thing, though, even though I really shouldn't have been expecting anything reasonable from him anymore in the first place. Dude's lost his mind for good. I'm afraid he doesn't even have a good album in him anymore, either.

I thought it's a pre-album mixtape thing, not the actual album right?

It's more of a lost tapes thing than an album. These are the tracks that were suppose to be on the original Tetsuo & Youth for the most part until he decided he wanted to get his artsy fartsy on. It's ehh, but there are a few cool tracks on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom