• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League : F2P fantasy football 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawk

blah. fucking woodhead creeping up.

Let's go, Danny! It'll be funny if the point difference in our matchup is from Pierre Thomas's fumble at the end of the Saints-Patriots game when they were trying to do lateral craziness during kickoff return.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Everybody, I would like to welcome our very special guest Nursed until Age 9 who will be filling in for Sorry in JL1 this week :p Good game

Vyer

That's that. So close to going 3-0 in my leagues this week. >:

Shorts getting hurt killed my chances. 2 losses by a combined like 1.5 points. JL is a bust for me so far.

Man, these last few weeks have been brutal. Cobb is out for most of the season, and I lost 3 of my last 4, most by within 10 points. Time to go back to shopping Forte, and maybe McCoy around...

Jayhawk

Just reminding everyone that Philip Rivers is available, and he's playing the Jaguars next week. I'm looking for a decent RB or WR in return.

Graham deciding to lay a duck egg killed me in 2 different leagues this week, I suppose he'll win me more games than he'll lose me though, so I can't complain too much. Hope he's back after the bye week, Jermaine Gresham starting this week so I'm damping down my expectations already.

Arkos

Edit: NVM, the playoff sim has taught me one thing thus far: our records don't vary enough for a playoff sim to be viable yet. With that in mind, I'll just do one sim from weeks 11-13 probably, just to make sure everything works.

Edit: NVM, the playoff sim has taught me one thing thus far: our records don't vary enough for a playoff sim to be viable yet. With that in mind, I'll just do one sim from weeks 11-13 probably, just to make sure everything works.
No kidding. A good 9/12 teams are between 4-2 and 2-4. Who knows what the standings will look like in two weeks

And then in JL2 you have this going on

XMEwrea.png

I don't think I've ever seen it so... neat and organized looking.

Arkos

XMEwrea.png

It's so... perfect :')

No kidding. A good 9/12 teams are between 4-2 and 2-4. Who knows what the standings will look like in two weeks

Yeah, but we're probably going to run into at least one difficult 3-way tie so it's worth starting to think about. Is this just sour grapes from Nursed until Age 9? :p

Also Conan is talking about bronies right now lol

XMEwrea.png

I still can't get over how perfect of a team name CCC is lol

It's so... perfect :')

Yeah, but we're probably going to run into at least one difficult 3-way tie so it's worth starting to think about. Is this just sour grapes from Nursed until Age 9? :p

Also Conan is talking about bronies right now lol
I don't think a 3 way time is going to happen. There are still 10 games left, and still plenty of ways to determine a tiebreaker. No way that will become an issue

Sour grapes? Nah, I actually like that about this leagues. No one is really a free bye week or giving up. In one of my leagues. 4 teams are 5-1 or 6-0, while 4 teams are 1-5.... That league is the definition of boring. This is easily the best league I've been in in awhile. Hell even last place here is still in the running and actually making wire moves. Every other league has at least 3 people give up at this point...

Crazy three team trade deal in my money league:

Team 1 -> Team 2
Reg Bush

Team 2 -> Team 1
Blackmon
Mart. Bennet

Team 1 -> Team 3
Alfred Morris
Jer Finley
Cecil Shorts
Garcon

Team 3 -> Team 1
Arian Foster
Bowe
NateWashington

Arkos

Edit: ^^^ holy shit now that's what I'm talking about lol. I was contemplating a three team trade earlier, but didn't pull the trigger. This is the bar, people

I don't think a 3 way time is going to happen. There are still 10 games left, and still plenty of ways to determine a tiebreaker. No way that will become an issue

Sour grapes? Nah, I actually like that about this leagues. No one is really a free bye week or giving up. In one of my leagues. 4 teams are 5-1 or 6-0, while 4 teams are 1-5.... That league is the definition of boring. This is easily the best league I've been in in awhile. Hell even last place here is still in the running and actually making wire moves. Every other league has at least 3 people give up at this point...

Oh man great, that's all I think any of us could have hoped for lol. It is going surprisingly well, I checked all 3 leagues this week and everybody except 1 person seems to have played (unless some people just got lucky and didn't have anybody on bye). Everybody give yourselves a round of applause, indeed. And I was jk about the sour grapes, you're a great dude to have in the league :p (you're all great!)

Arkos

gonna gamble a little

How so? I think I'm gonna play Wilson and S Rice tonight, one of the least impressive QB WR combos in the league (but Sidney was a Gamecock so he ends up on my team every year lol)

How so? I think I'm gonna play Wilson and S Rice tonight, one of the least impressive QB WR combos in the league (but Sidney was a Gamecock so he ends up on my team every year lol)

Rice did something but nothing extraordinary. My kicker outscored him. We'll have a close matchup this week regardless though. Still debating whether to play R. Randle or Andre Johnson.

Arkos

Rice did something but nothing extraordinary. My kicker outscored him. We'll have a close matchup this week regardless though. Still debating whether to play R. Randle or Andre Johnson.

I'll trade you Santana Moss, play him :p And yeah Rice didn't do anything special but for Rice it's more than I normally expect from him so I was pleasantly surprised (since I had no choice but to play him this week)

Just sent out 4 trade offers, and I hope someone bites. I'm trying to flip Forte for either a similar back (week 8 him and Rice are on bye), an actual QB instead of my makeshift QB lineup right now, or some depth at WR or RB. And sorry Vyer: couldn't find a way to make the Forte/D Thomas trade work without it ripping one of us off. If you see a way, feel free to send an offer

Arkos

Acer I'm going to hold your mouth open and shit Frank Gore all down your throat :p

Arkos

Still a close game. Just need Richardson to get 15 points or so and I should win. Ryan has to pass to someone...wasn't ballsy at all.

True, it's just always nice when those moves actually pay off. Still a pretty big good day for him, even for a normal WR1. Here's to the Colts getting behind early, abandoning the run, and putting up a lot of field goals. And then Cruz going off tomorrow.

True, it's just always nice when those moves actually pay off. Still a pretty big good day for him, even for a normal WR1. Here's to the Colts getting behind early, abandoning the run, and putting up a lot of field goals. And then Cruz going off tomorrow.
You can do it! Cuz I need you to win!!!

Up by 30 against Manning Welker and Julius Thomas....

This is gonna be close. Manning needs to throw it to Damaryius if he's going to throw it at all and Luck needs to keep on truckin.

Hoooly craap my teams production went down the shitter this week. Played foles this week, and in my other league I played cutler. Got blown out in both with kaepernick sitting on my benches :| :| :| fuck.

What's going on with all of these injuries??? Doug Martin, Sam Bradford, AND Reggie Wayne are out for the year... Not even mentioning players like Cutler, Foles, everyone of importance on the Texans, and Finley

Edit: Damn that trade was accepted fast... I fed the beast, but I can't deal with my shit QB situation anymore... Now I only have to deal with it for one more week...

Vyer

Not that I mind quicker trades or would have voted against it, but damn I didn't even know a trade was up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom