• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League : F2P fantasy football 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferny

I don't like the fact we in JL3 are being seen as the shit league just by virtue of us signing up later.
All the leagues are the same seeing as this is the first year of everything. We really haven't discussed the promotion/demotion system just yet. It's something the commissioners will definitely do by mid season.

My assumption was top 4 in each league will be JL1 next year, 5-8 in JL2, 9-12 in JL3,

but that my previous posts would be in relation to future transitions

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
My assumption was top 4 in each league will be JL1 next year, 5-8 in JL2, 9-12 in JL3,

but that my previous posts would be in relation to future transitions

Yeah the first year will be simple, after that it'll get more complicated

Ok Team Gill has Bernard Pierce on his bench, and Steven Jackson starting still. With the news that Pierce will start vs. Houston, I think it's safe to say that if he doesn't sub in Pierce, he's not playing

Is there anything that can be done if he isn't playing anymore, like have someone else take over his team? Not a big fan of someone not playing, especially since there were enough other people trying to get in to make two more leagues...

DarkFlow

Banned
Ok Team Gill has Bernard Pierce on his bench, and Steven Jackson starting still. With the news that Pierce will start vs. Houston, I think it's safe to say that if he doesn't sub in Pierce, he's not playing

Is there anything that can be done if he isn't playing anymore, like have someone else take over his team? Not a big fan of someone not playing, especially since there were enough other people trying to get in to make two more leagues...
Not unless he added a 2nd owner. Otherwise your Sol.

Arkos

Not unless he added a 2nd owner. Otherwise your Sol.

I thought I could change owners as LM. If not, we'll figure something out. At any rate wait till he actually plays somebody who's sitting. I'm hoping he's just busy

Vyer

youngplaya sorry I didn't respond I was having some issues getting to something other than mobile for checking the last day or so. If you want to work something let me know.

youngplaya sorry I didn't respond I was having some issues getting to something other than mobile for checking the last day or so. If you want to work something let me know.
I'm still interested. I'll send a trade out to test the waters in a bit

Edit: and did you see my initial trade offer? Canceled it because I thought it was offensive (I'm pretty bad at gauging even trades), but I thought it was a pretty decent trade offer. Take a slight bump at WR and get a decent RB handcuff.

Vyer

I'm still interested. I'll send a trade out to test the waters in a bit

Edit: and did you see my initial trade offer? Canceled it because I thought it was offensive (I'm pretty bad at gauging even trades), but I thought it was a pretty decent trade offer. Take a slight bump at WR and get a decent RB handcuff.

Yeah, I wanted to get to a system so i could look it over. And yeah at first glance it seemed pretty fair, though I'm looking for something pretty solid as an RB2. Just let me know if you want to try to work something out.

Yeah, I wanted to get to a system so i could look it over. And yeah at first glance it seemed pretty fair, though I'm looking for something pretty solid as an RB2. Just let me know if you want to try to work something out.

How do you feel about Richardson?

Arkos

Good morning bitches! Welp, today either me or Stonking Great Hits (Clobersaurus15) is going to earn an Anustart trophy. I'm hoping it won't be me, gonna roll the dice with Bradford. I have been very disappointed with Russell Wilson's production so far, this is the first year I've gone with a mobile QB in hopes of padding the stats with rushing yards. We shall see-- Wilson plays Jac today so it's still a tough call :/

Good morning bitches! Welp, today either me or Stonking Great Hits (Clobersaurus15) is going to earn an Anustart trophy. I'm hoping it won't be me, gonna roll the dice with Bradford. I have been very disappointed with Russell Wilson's production so far, this is the first year I've gone with a mobile QB in hopes of padding the stats with rushing yards. We shall see-- Wilson plays Jac today so it's still a tough call :/
Are you worried? If the No Quitters league stats are to be believed, only one person in 4 years has come back from being 0-3 and made the playoffs.

Arkos

Are you worried? If the No Quitters league stats are to be believed, only one person in 4 years has come back from being 0-3 and made the playoffs.

Lol hells yeah I'm worried, it's no good for the LM to be stinking up the joint. I've always found it hard to "turn around" a season in fantasy as well, especially once byes start. I don't dislike my team, I'm still hoping they're just off to a slow start, but if I lose this one you might see some trade proposals start floating around :p

DarkFlow

Banned
I would like to thank Jordan Cameron for his 27 points at flex, and Jimmy Graham for his 29.5 points today. Snelling And Richardson are also both off to a good start.

I had the Ravens' D and Cinci's D, thankfully I didn't lose too much for not starting the Ravens (6 points) but if I lose by ≤5 I will be pissed.

[Hopefully]Cruisin for 3-0 with Damaryius Thomas still to go for me tomorrow and Vernon Davis being out (I totally forgot to switch him out :/) and Dwayne Bowe doing jack shit.

Thank you based Murray

I really hope Denver's defense tears Oakland up.

I'm right there with you. It's the Broncos D + an 8 pt lead vs. Eric Decker. I want that damn trophy!!!! That'll also help curb the pain of benching Cameron.

And are you ok ctkayedisto? I saw your bench, and having that happen would destroy me man...

Arkos

I'm right there with you. It's the Broncos D + an 8 pt lead vs. Eric Decker. I want that damn trophy!!!! That'll also help curb the pain of benching Cameron.

And are you ok ctkayedisto? I saw your bench, and having that happen would destroy me man...

Aha yeah that Decker v Bronco's D matchup is going to be interesting tonight. And I am actually okay with it, because I still would have lost lol. As it stands, I just feel stupid. If I had a chance to win... then yeah I'd be pretty crushed (probably would have given myself an epic fail as well). Rough start to my season, made a few bad calls this week chasing last week's points.

Ferny

2-1 and most points this week in the league. I'm happy with my team up to this point. Seems like they are getting it going so my points output should remain pretty high.

For those in GL2 - I made a post about a trade I want to get done on our espn league page. Surely there are a few of you guys who might be interested? :D

Arkos

^^^ lol aw that sounds bad

Phew crazy week! I'm sorry for beating you is human after all, and my team is the sole leader in the hunt for the Sacko. Edit: trophies assigned.

Jayhawk

Woo! Nobody in GJL1 is undefeated. If I had to lose, I am glad all the other 2-0 teams lost.

I've made a big mistake drafting two of the Denver RBs...

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eyton-manning-defeat-oakland-raiders/2858825/
As the officials deliberated if Hillman had crossed the goal line after a 13-yard gain, Hillman, Moreno and Ball decided to play rock-paper-scissors for which running back would get the goal line carry if the score was overturned. Hillman said Moreno threw down a rock one beat too early and was disqualified, and Hillman's scissors trumped Ball's paper.

So on the next play, it was Hillman's touchdown.

Arkos

What's up bitches? Time for another week! As you can see, your LM has a fancy new name. Sitting Sam Bradford, hope I don't regret it. I'm bound to win sooner or later, right??

DarkFlow

Banned
What's up with JL3, it seems like half the people already quit. I see a bunch of teams with players on bye or just out for injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom