• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

Africanus

You're the one on the right or the one of the left? The left one is better looking.

Envious of your bod.

DSC_0060_zps0qtel7fv.jpg

Tell me I'm beautiful, GAF.

The one on the right :(.
I knew this was a bad thread.
Thanks! You're beautiful! And have a nice car.

LOL. The Shelby's not mine. I'm licking my boss's car.

The one on the right :(.
I knew this was a bad thread.

Seriously though, I think you look really manly there. I don't know if people will find you attractive, but you look like a really dependable guy. What's the story with the parrots. Are they yours?

Africanus

LOL. The Shelby's not mine. I'm licking my boss's car.

Seriously though, I think you look really manly there. I don't know if people will find you attractive, but you look like a really dependable guy. What's the story with the parrots. Are they yours?

Well thank you!
As for the birds, a few weeks ago I went on a trip to Cancun, Mexico. I was laying on the beach when a red flash zoomed onto me and started licking me. Then came another macaw/parrot! It was all very strange, but I suppose they liked me for my salt.
Anyways, these two parrots apparently lived close to the beach, and were very open to humans. I assume they must have had prior contact. The resort left them food every now and then.
So I scooped them up and put one on each shoulder and the rest is history. I do wonder how they're doing. Evidently the red one (right) is Manolo and the orange one (left) is César.

Pachimari

Okay, this have been very hard for me, to share a picture of myself. I am emotionally very sensitive and suffer from social anxiety disorder. And through the most of my life, I have and still am convinced, that I look nothing like the average person, and is actually really ugly. I were also bullied in high school, when everyone made fun of my looks. I don't want you guys to hold back, I want you to be real honest in your rating of me and it is okay if people say I am ugly, at least that will be confirmed. So here goes:

*Have removed my links*

PS: Also, please don't quote the links. I want to erase them someday.

AltanUrag

Neo Member
Okay, this have been very hard for me, to share a picture of myself. I am very sensitive and suffer from social anxiety disorder. And through the most of my life, I have and still am convinced, that I look nothing like the average person, and is actually really ugly. I were also bullied in high school, when everyone made fun of my looks. I don't want you guys to hold back, I want you to be real honest in your rating of me and it is okay if people say I am ugly, at least that will be confirmed. So here goes:

8.5/10
hey you look awesome!
Especially now you look totally badass and I think you look like you have a lot of character!
Now take a picture smiling like in the first one cos that's a ladykiller smile there <:

Rich!

Only one person rated my photo, what the hell

I even have canvas prints and posters all lined up ready to go

Pachimari

8.5/10
hey you look awesome!
Especially now you look totally badass and I think you look like you have a lot of character!
Now take a picture smiling like in the first one cos that's a ladykiller smile there <:
Woah. Thank you so much.
I have also had a few people saying I look normal but I have a hard time believing that. But this gives me a little more confidence. I didn't expect a 8.5/10.

I would really like more ratings/impressions from more of you guys in here. And be bruthally honest.

Africanus

Okay, this have been very hard for me, to share a picture of myself. I am emotionally very sensitive and suffer from social anxiety disorder. And through the most of my life, I have and still am convinced, that I look nothing like the average person, and is actually really ugly. I were also bullied in high school, when everyone made fun of my looks. I don't want you guys to hold back, I want you to be real honest in your rating of me and it is okay if people say I am ugly, at least that will be confirmed. So here goes:

A few years ago:

Now:

PS: Also, please don't quote the links. I want to erase them someday.

I will say that you appear to be two different people.
Both of which are still attractive. I would echo a less serious face such as the first picture, and perhaps a better choice of hat :p.
People can be quite mean for no reason.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Alright, I know I redacted my earlier post, but I might as well post me in my natural habitat (at the computer) and not some staged profile shot.

attachment-6875.jpg

So there I am, a candid me, browsing GAF.

Kevyt

I really wanna give everyone here an honest and brutal rating from the perspective of a hobo like me.

But part of me says some people won't like it. :p

It's just that I often experience in public, that people staring at me, like something looks really wrong on me.
Like looking at you for more than 5 seconds, or just scanning you for a second as you would when surveying the environment? If people are actually staring at you, maybe they find you attractive! Unless if you've somehow got crap stuck on your face everday.

Pachimari

Like looking at you for more than 5 seconds, or just scanning you for a second as you would when surveying the environment? If people are actually staring at you, maybe they find you attractive! Unless if you've somehow got crap stuck on your face everday.
It is for 5 seconds. Sometimes in the bus but it is too weird to me, when somebody stop up completely and just looks at me. I really feel like I don't look like the rest of you.

pixelation

Woah. Thank you so much.
I have also had a few people saying I look normal but I have a hard time believing that. But this gives me a little more confidence. I didn't expect a 8.5/10.

I would really like more ratings/impressions from more of you guys in here. And be bruthally honest.

I prefer the "style" you had in the first pic myself, but you are quite handsome man. Don't let your brain tell you otherwise.

8.5/10

y2dvd

The good news for most of yall is I had another friend who's way cuter than the first one rate yall and she gave most of yall about the same ratings gaf gave each other. The first friend's rating system was extremely harsh I guess!

Sooner or later, someone's feelings are gonna get hurt here.

You guys also need to clarify if you're giving out a 9/10 on an IGN scale, or a Eurogamer scale.

i-Lo

You guys also need to clarify if you're giving out a 9/10 on an IGN scale, or a Eurogamer scale.

Or the EDGE scale. Better yet try the Polygon scale, that way you can always change it later.

I've never understood complaints about the IGN ratings scale. It's not like rolling a die where you have a uniform chance of getting every outcome. These are games made by professionals whose job it is to make good things or else not have work, so of course the ratings will be weighted towards the upper end of the spectrum. If you want games where the ratings run the full spectrum, play indie games (and I'm saying that as an indie dev).

Rate both of them please...

Also be brutally honest

4 on the left. 3 on the right. Sorry.

i-Lo

I've never understood complaints about the IGN ratings scale. It's not like rolling a die where you have a uniform chance of getting every outcome. These are games made by professionals whose job it is to make good things or else not have work, so of course the ratings will be weighted towards the upper end of the spectrum. If you want games where the ratings run the full spectrum, play indie games (and I'm saying that as an indie dev).

Dat brutality.

Haha wow that is brutal! Is it the face? the teeth?

pixelation

My turn? Oh.. Well, pardon the filter

This was 15 minutes ago because I needed a new profile pic. Advice much appreciated.

Estas muy guapo vato.

9/10 at the very least.

Classic toilet selfie.

Be jealous.

Cool silver eyebrow thing you got goin' there!... yes i'm jealous!!!

The good news for most of yall is I had another friend who's way cuter than the first one rate yall and she gave most of yall about the same ratings gaf gave each other. The first friend's rating system was extremely harsh I guess!

Post her ratings!!! :p

Rate both of them please...

Also be brutally honest

Honestly?, both of you dudes haircuts are working against you. You'd look much better with a different hair-do.

i-Lo

Dat famitsu scale hahaha. Thanks ^^ 9 on that gaf scale pic around there says I'm on par of 90's leo Lol.

Well I wanna rate someone.

I would post my picture but the ensuing brutality would undoubtedly destroy my fragile ego. So the question is, how well can you lie to me.

Pachimari

I prefer the "style" you had in the first pic myself, but you are quite handsome man. Don't let your brain tell you otherwise.

8.5/10
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Hmm, I don't know, maybe it is all in my brain, and that I have convinced myself that I really am super ugly, so much that people will stare at me like they have never seen something like it - and thus me feeling out of place.

But your feedback will help me a lot in changing my ways of thinking about myself. Thanks man. :)

Top Bottom