• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

Africanus

I am using a point scale from 1-10. The average value would be 5. No one here is below a five, but I consider 5-6.4 average looking. 6.5-7.5 good looking. Anything higher than 7.6 is really good looking I guess, model-like good looking.
Africanus: 7.1

Please don't hate me... D:

I'm in the upper range of good looking? Well, seems my luck is up.
I couldn't hate someone so generous as you :p

1436068099301.jpg

1436068337897.jpg

1436068707667.jpg

You look like a young Hansi Kürsch*! For that alone, I give you a solid 8... on the pic with more facial hair at least. ;) Definitely keep the beard.

* Apparently he cut his hair recently, so maybe not that much anymore. I guess a early-to-mid-2000's Hansi then. :p

:D

...no one I know in person really likes my beard. Haha.

Kdash31987: 6.2

D:

...eh, I'll take it. :v

Are you...are you superman?

No! I'm Superman!
Just don't let Lex Luthor know.

Here's some bonus pics, just 'cause:

I'm not much of a critic, so I don't know how to rate anyone, so I'll just give you all 10s!

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Fuck it, I'll join. This thread needs some ugly ;P

hXGEdv9.png

Edit (Rating above) - Sorry forgot, 7/10. You like like a good friend of mine and he is awesome, so I figure you are awesome ;)

7/10, do you listen to heavy metal music?

Sometimes. It's not my favorite genre or anything, though.

My favorite bands/artists ever are things like The Beatles, Foo Fighters, The Killers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam...and I also like stuff like Goldfinger, Nine Inch Nails, Iron Maiden, Agent Orange, Sublime, The Offspring, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Incubus, Journey, Megadeth, Michael Jackson, Paramore, Muse, Oasis, Pennywise, Powerman 5000, Rage Against the Machine, Rob Zombie, Rush, Social Distortion, The Flaming Lips, Caesars Palace, Jimi Hendrix, The Stooges, The Strokes, The Who, The Smiths, The Cure, Primus, Kenny Loggins, Green Day, Genesis, Disturbed, Dio, Cake, The Bee Gees, Boston, Bad Religion, Van Halen...and tons of others I can't remember right now. I also enjoy some '80s/'90s pop and love songs. And the soundtracks to Top Gun and Saturday Night Fever. And some old school hip hop.

Also, you look like a friend of one of my best friends. But a lot more like you could kick ass.

Mik2121

Pic taken before going to the gym. It's about a year and a half old, but I haven't changed much (if only perhaps slightly more muscle, but either way...)

I don't know who should I rate? Probably Stuggernaut I guess? The photo isn't very flattering but I can tell you that you at least look like a very calm and nice guy!

SCChappy

Banned
Pic taken before going to the gym. It's about a year and a half old, but I haven't changed much (if only perhaps slightly more muscle, but either way...)

I don't know who should I rate? Probably Stuggernaut I guess? The photo isn't very flattering but I can tell you that you at least look like a very calm and nice guy!

you look pretty good! 8/10

here's me when i had long hair (last year)

and here's me from a few minutes ago

i cant take good pictures and i look like an idiot in every one i take

Tcab96

you look pretty good! 8/10

here's me when i had long hair (last year)
g2FfLgj.jpg

and here's me from a few minutes ago
p1bEbYh.jpg

i cant take good pictures and i look like an idiot in every one i take

You look good in both, but especially in the second one. That haircut suits you real well.

First picture: 7/10 (You should smile)
Second Picture: 8/10

You sexy creature, you. Stop fishing for compliments.

SCChappy

Banned
You look good in both, but especially in the second one. That haircut suits you real well.

First picture: 7/10 (You should smile)
Second Picture: 8/10

oh whoa thank you
haha i think i look like a dork when i smile in pictures so thats why i tend not to

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Alright, since the first pic was Brad Pitt, the second was removed, and the host for my third photo is down, here's me, really for real this time.

11693965_10204387254616499_2873587324573725912_n.jpg

pixelation

Good looking dude! 8/10

Why not? Here I am.

Lo0lLxx.jpg

Very good looking dude (please put the pic link inside quote tags though, it's huuuge!!!). Also, i think you'd look even better after a clean shave IMHO.

8.7/10

EDIT: On second thought... maybe the fact that i'm using a different (bigger) monitor is messing with my perception so disregard my suggestion about the quote tags if you're already using them. :p

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
This thread honestly feels like the place where good looking people who already know they are good looking posting pics of themselves just to fish compliments about how they look :p (sometimes with "modest" self-assessment too for good measure!)

marrec

Banned
Good looking dude! 8/10

Why not? Here I am.

Lo0lLxx.jpg

Some advice, shave regularly and wear your hair differently, probably down. You'd have a nice look then. Not trying to hate, but seriously your face shape doesn't suit that hair. Makes your forehead look like it goes on forever lol

Kevyt

This thread honestly feels like the place where good looking people who already know they are good looking posting pics of themselves just to fish compliments about how they look :p (sometimes with "modest" self-assessment too for good measure!)

For a self confidence boost too. Nothing wrong with that. No harm no foul. :p

Some advice, shave regularly and wear your hair differently, probably down. You'd have a nice look then.

What no... I disagree. From a non-straight guy, his hair looks really good already. Very stylish and puts a lot of emphasis on his face.

No need to shave either. He already looks extremely good imho.

marrec

Banned
What no... I disagree. From a non-straight guy, his hair looks really good already. Very stylish and puts a lot of emphasis on his face.

No need to shave either. He already looks extremely good imho.

I'm hetero so I guess I'm not the authority here lol

pixelation

Have you seen all of the pictures that have been posted ITT?, not all of us are what you'd call "lookers". In fact the lookers seem to be the minority :p

Friggz

Smoove. That's what I think. Smoove.

Here I am. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair. Sorry for the shitty lightning:

xOyaaH5.png

i see your picture and want to sing "chocolate rain" ..lol. but seriously, youre a good looking cat. ill give you a 7.5/10

i usually hate these threads becuase i have a face for radio..but what the hell.

this is my wedding. im on the left. brother on the right.

Top Bottom