• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

roytheone

Darryl already PM'd me, so I'll snag him. I'll let Time know he's off the hook for right now.

Oh god, Darryl is now part of our game, THE DARRYL?

WHY DARRYL OF ALL PEOPLE?? WHY?????

To be fair I have no clue who Darryl is, but still: OH GOD WHY!?!?!?

Sorian

Banned
Oh god, Darryl is now part of our game, THE DARRYL?

WHY DARRYL OF ALL PEOPLE?? WHY?????

To be fair I have no clue who Darryl is, but still: OH GOD WHY!?!?!?

He's going to call you scum a few times and then berate you with colorful language for not helping.

Probably.

RetroMG

He's going to call you scum a few times and then berate you with colorful language for not helping.

Probably.

We keep saying that Blarg is gonna Blarg. Darryl gonna Darryl.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask forever - How do you post that countdown clock?

roytheone

Fuck that. No one's taking my place. You're dead, Darryl. You hear me? Dead. I'm gonna send you back to that island. In a bodybag.

Just face it: soon I will have another player calling me scum without any real reason, but this one will also verbally abuse me while doing it! Move over El Topo, you are yesterday's news.

110nw8ii0Bs38k.gif

El Topo

You watch your back Darryl. You better sleep with your eyes open. No one takes what is mine.

Just face it: soon I will have another player calling me scum without any real reason, but this one will also verbally abuse me while doing it! Move over El Topo, you are yesterday's news.

Never.

El Topo

33 minutes left. Ĺ̵̖͈̞̪e͔̺̜͈͔͉͞t̞̹̻͠'̛̼̤̼̖̭͡s҉̻͍ ̢͉̦̝̘͜s̢̥̲̜̠͖̟̖̀͠e̮͍̮̬̩͝e̲̲̳̺͚̤̫͈̦͞ ̶̩͉̦̹͝i̸̢͚͔̭̣̤̜͜f̗͍͈͇̭̬̼̖ ͘̕҉̩̤ͅt̷̛̙͕̩͍̫̲h̳̣͎͈̖̙̞̘̞͜e̱ ̺͡C̩̝̦͈͉͈̱͝t̛̘̺̰́ḩ͜ͅu̵̢̫̤̲͔̥̙̜̯ĺ͚̖̭̣̙̭̜̭̱h̢͉͎̞̭u̺͙̙͓̺͇ ̧̘̰͇͎̺̟̜ṱ̦͙̠̲́͜h̙̣͞r̤͝e̡͕͍a̧̱̦̞d̶̖̮̰̬͖̀ ̟̗̭̦̖̭͡͞c̵̷̝̟͔̺͡ą̵̠͇n̶̡̹̙͎̳̤̲̙̟̯ ̢̞͈̞̞͝t̢̯͉͇͚̰o̴̠̲̺͈̝̼̞͈̪͜p̴̫̭͙̯͢͠ ̼̪̹̱̤̦͇̝̟͘u͓͕̗͝s̱̙̠̗̩̕͢͜.̙̳͎͇̝̙̙ͅ

Palmer_v1

33 minutes left. Ĺ̵̖͈̞̪e͔̺̜͈͔͉͞t̞̹̻͠'̛̼̤̼̖̭͡s҉̻͍ ̢͉̦̝̘͜s̢̥̲̜̠͖̟̖̀͠e̮͍̮̬̩͝e̲̲̳̺͚̤̫͈̦͞ ̶̩͉̦̹͝i̸̢͚͔̭̣̤̜͜f̗͍͈͇̭̬̼̖ ͘̕҉̩̤ͅt̷̛̙͕̩͍̫̲h̳̣͎͈̖̙̞̘̞͜e̱ ̺͡C̩̝̦͈͉͈̱͝t̛̘̺̰́ḩ͜ͅu̵̢̫̤̲͔̥̙̜̯ĺ͚̖̭̣̙̭̜̭̱h̢͉͎̞̭u̺͙̙͓̺͇ ̧̘̰͇͎̺̟̜ṱ̦͙̠̲́͜h̙̣͞r̤͝e̡͕͍a̧̱̦̞d̶̖̮̰̬͖̀ ̟̗̭̦̖̭͡͞c̵̷̝̟͔̺͡ą̵̠͇n̶̡̹̙͎̳̤̲̙̟̯ ̢̞͈̞̞͝t̢̯͉͇͚̰o̴̠̲̺͈̝̼̞͈̪͜p̴̫̭͙̯͢͠ ̼̪̹̱̤̦͇̝̟͘u͓͕̗͝s̱̙̠̗̩̕͢͜.̙̳͎͇̝̙̙ͅ

vcbAuwx.gif

Sorian

Banned
For a pack of mad men on a crazy island, I apologize that we didn't put on a mad house showing like the DR and Archer thread did. It's because we are also civilized.

Edit: Though there is still time!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
For a pack of mad men on a crazy island, I apologize that we didn't put on a mad house showing like the DR and Archer thread did. It's because we are also civilized.

You have Blarg. That's -100 civilization points right there.

roytheone

Man, the day 1 end of the cthulhu thread was so civilized, calm and....... boring. Where was the crazy shit??? you have Blarg of all people in your game, BLARG!!!!

SalvaPot

All I saw in the Cthulhu thread was people descending into madness and trusting a certified madman, just dragging along the story.

You know, like Lost.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm glad to see more people than I expected showed up for the vote. We're still hurt by the inactivity of some, but I think it's going to become less and less of an issue as we move forward.

El Topo

All I saw in the Cthulhu thread was people descending into madness and trusting a certified madman, just dragging along the story.

You know, like Lost.

And just like John Locke, Darryl will return to the island in a coffin. You read that Darryl? I'm coming for you.

SalvaPot

Somebody in the DR game fakeVoted for Matt Attack because he found his avatar annoying, so Matt Attack came into the Cthulhu thread asking if we were going to vote him for the same reason.

lol, yeah. When I read that I thought to myself "Jeez, what kind of avatar those this guy has? An anime girl? A pony? An illuminati sign"

Turns out is just startled Apollo, what a weird nitpick.

El Topo

It's ridiculous how often indecisive/"innocent"/inactive play is rewarded in these games. People get lynched for saying what they think, while others hide.

Top Bottom