• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
20? Someone needs to switch to 100ppp.

100ppp is actually a scum tell.

rP0seiB.gif

Swamped

Banned
I used Gafia a few times in the Cthulhu thread, obviously you didn't notice or care. I'm disappointed.

Nooo Sorian I noticed! I am actually keeping up with the Cthulhu thread. Would love to replace if i die in the DR game (if you still need replacements)

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Nooo Sorian I noticed! I am actually keeping up with the Cthulhu thread. Would love to replace if i die in the DR game (if you still need replacements)

Your screen name is capitalized? I've been spelling it with a lower case s this whole time...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
In the down time I'm brainstorming ideas for a game for season 4. Current themes are:

JoJo: Complete with "random quoting" and THE WORLD, TOKI WO TOMARE.
Iron Chef: I haven't decided if you guys will be chefs or the ingredients themselves

In the down time I'm brainstorming ideas for a game for season 4. Current themes are:

JoJo: Complete with "random quoting" and THE WORLD, TOKI WO TOMARE.
Iron Chef: I haven't decided if you guys will be chefs or the ingredients themselves

omg.

I'm disowning my Roller Coaster Tycoon theme

I want to host that Iron Chef idea

GIVE IT TO ME HALY

IT'S MINE NOW

I want it

I pretty much pleaded to keep Blarg in the game. Do not let me regret my actions.

I didn't even get to vote hadn't been on all day. I woulda voted Lone_Prodigy though but oh well.

SalvaPot

I have my Waifu Wars setting already all figure it out, and its going to be a game with 5 factions.

I am ready to make it happen for Season 4, yupyupyup.

Haly

You can have it blarg, it was mostly a joke. I thought of you when I had the mad idea of turning you all into ingredients anyway.

Each of you would've been a unique ingredient. When you were... eaten, I would've written a Kaga-esque soliloquy talking about your history, how you were sourced, and various culinary usages.

:p Ah, it's okay I'm just messing with you, I was just overcome with jealousy over not having thought of it first :p

I'd love to be a Guest Chairman that writes one of the verdicts on one of the days though. Pls. :3

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I'm liking this Iron Chef theme. I think it could be Chairman Kaga's Chef's vs. Mark Dacascos' Chefs. Plus, there could be a third secret group working for William Shatner.

I think the idea works, since there was some overlap with Morimoto being on both the US and Japanese versions. Plus, there were one off chefs from time to time, like Wolfgang Puck.

Haly

And then they never spoke of the abomination that is Iron Chef America ever again.

I'm liking this Iron Chef theme. I think it could be Chairman Kaga's Chef's vs. Mark Dacascos' Chefs. Plus, there could be a third secret group working for William Shatner.

I think the idea works, since there was some overlap with Morimoto being on both the US and Japanese versions. Plus, there were one off chefs from time to time, like Wolfgang Puck.

tHDSZs0.gif

If going with real ppl, the Mafia side has to be the Kandagawa clan from OG Iron Chef, they were literally Team Rocket

The dub voice they got for the head chef Toshiro was hilarious

And then they never spoke of the abomination that is Iron Chef America ever again.

WMv6jvn.gif

Ourobolus

Banned
I don't know why we aren't discussing a Magic School Bus game. Ms Frizzle would take the voted child and kick him off the bus, where he would be consumed by white blood cells and other bacteria, depending on the location.

Haly

Probably because we're not 10 years old anymore.
Sorry, but I'm an adult and I have adult interests like competitive cooking and posing.

Fireblend

Banned
Is it too soon to start asking for a Zero Escape flavored game? Maybe we should wait a couple seasons after Danganronpa before the next VN-inspired game...

Ok, ok. Persona-themed then?!

Haly

GOP Presidential Ballot Mafia

Every week, you bible-thumping, job-creating, war-mongering, climate-change-denying good-for-nothing sons-of-bitches launch a smear campaign in tandem against one of your own to force them out of the race as the 2016 Presidential nomination looms ever closer.

But beware, Empress Hilary Clinton has sent her manchurian candidates among you to sabotage what little unity you had. You need to figure out who they are and destroy their careers or the GOP can never hope to gain the White House.

Ron Paul is the neutral role.

Y'all with all of your withdrawal syndrome, already taking about new flavours only hours after Day1 ends in all three games!

Day1 barely got done... And please can we have game of thrones theme! Everyone's a Stark! You all die one by one !!!

Haly

The "Mafia" would be the Starks-in-hiding.

Town is Lannister-aligned who are trying to kill off the Starks.

Makai

GOP Presidential Ballot Mafia

Every week, you bible-thumping, job-creating, war-mongering, climate-change-denying good-for-nothing sons-of-bitches launch a smear campaign in tandem against one of your own to force them out of the race as the 2016 Presidential nomination looms ever closer.

But beware, Empress Hilary Clinton has sent her manchurian candidates among you to sabotage what little unity you had. You need to figure out who they are and destroy their careers or the GOP can never hope to gain the White House.

Ron Paul is the neutral role.
Double Voter returns.

SalvaPot

We need to run a Night game because I get way too bored, can we get a chat version running while waiting for the morning to come?

The "Mafia" would be the Starks-in-hiding.

Town is Lannister-aligned who are trying to kill off the Starks.

If you wanted to make it as baseline as possible maybe. Much better choices for shadow groups. Like the Brotherhood without Banners, or The Faceless Men. Best Stark is a Faceless Man. The only Stark worth a damn.

I call dibs on GoT you heathens. I will start posthaste.

Haly

They're not really fleshed out enough to be worth making a game around. It'll just be medieval fantasy junk featuring Arya as one of the roles.

If you wanted to make it as baseline as possible maybe. Much better choices for shadow groups. Like the Brotherhood without Banners, or The Faceless Men. Best Stark is a Faceless Man. The only Stark worth a damn.

I call dibs on GoT you heathens. I will start posthaste.

Duck you, you Lannister scum!!!!

Your name give you away from a thousands leagues away!!!

Please seriously, LoC you will be my hero for a GoT flavoured game :D

SalvaPot

I honest to good want to moderate the next game, I am enjoying this mafia game but I also want to try my hand at creating a cohesive story with the next Mafia Project.

I pretty much have the dynamic figured out and its going to have a weird twist that I am sure will catch people by surprise yet make sense in context.

And the theme is Futurama.

Futurama-Bender-promotional-mafia-_144204-13.jpg

Top Bottom