• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

El Topo

Ahahahahahaha, you couldn't even lynch a power role, Cthulu thread! SUCK IT!
Wait, that's actually a good thing. Damn.

R.I.P. Dr. Krieger.

Well, we really shouldn't have lynched anyone that is not active at the time of lynchin and/or that didn't get to defend himself. Obviously he is not free of blame, because when you have a role like that, you must not get lynched the first day. Nonetheless it was foolish. Never would've thought a power role would go down like that. Lynching someone one the first day is one thing, but a power role taking it like that? :/

nin1000

Banned
It's ridiculous how often indecisive/"innocent"/inactive play is rewarded in these games. People get lynched for saying what they think, while others hide.
tumblr_m9fy8gcejt1qafgyeo1_500.gif

SalvaPot

Ahahahahahaha, you couldn't even lynch a power role, Cthulu thread! SUCK IT!
Wait, that's actually a good thing. Damn.

Well, we really shouldn't have lynched anyone that is not active at the time of lynchin and/or that didn't get to defend himself. Obviously he is not free of blame, because when you have a role like that, you must not get lynched the first day. Nonetheless it was foolish. Never would've thought a power role would go down like that. Lynching someone one the first day is one thing, but a power role taking it like that? :/

Well, it kinda fits the archer theme, so its kind of funny.

I wonder if they have a role for her Holographic Waifu.

roytheone

Is there like a meta-scoring system between games, something like:

Cthulhu is on -1 for lynching an ordinary town role
Dangapapa is on -1 for lynching an ordinary town role
We are on -9999 for lynching the doctor.

Sorian

Banned
Is there like a meta-scoring system between games, something like:

Cthulhu is on -1 for lynching an ordinary town role
Dangapapa is on -1 for lynching an ordinary town role
We are on -9999 for lynching the doctor.

I feel like this scoreboard is fair and accurate.

El Topo

If you love watching paint dry, follow the Danganronpa thread.
If you love watching debates on C-SPAN, follow the Cthulu thread.
If you love watching those awesome action movies like Mad Max Fury Road, follow us.

Can't believe we sucked the most.

SalvaPot

If you love watching those awesome action movies like Mad Max Fury Road, follow us.

You are clearly not following the Danganronpa thread closely enough.

It reads like the remake of 12 angry men.

pa3G77C.gif

Iknowrite

Hey guys, feedback from someone who has no experience whatsoever in this game and stumbled across this thread right before the games started. I currently am following Cthulu and Archer. You guys are really fun to read. (Also I'm very glad you didn't lynch Blargonaut. Would only be half as funny in the Cthulu-thread without him).

I may have to start reading the third thread during the nighttimes before I get withdrawal :p

(Unfortunately I can't sub in for anyone as I will be without internet for a week soon)

Sorian

Banned
Hey guys, feedback from someone who has no experience whatsoever in this game and stumbled across this thread right before the games started. I currently am following Cthulu and Archer. You guys are really fun to read. (Also I'm very glad you didn't lynch Blargonaut. Would only be half as funny in the Cthulu-thread without him).

I may have to start reading the third thread during the nighttimes before I get withdrawal :p

(Unfortunately I can't sub in for anyone as I will be without internet for a week soon)

Now that you've found us, hopefully you can be a participant for S4!

SalvaPot

Is Sorian with 20% of the thread's posts after day 1 a GAFia record? What was Launchpad's percent in AC before death?

Not even close, but I may have to look back on the other threads. I remember Haly dominating early AC and blarg just completely derailing Star Wars Day 1.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I had 15% of the Day 1 posts at best. Nothing compared to Sorian.

And AC wasn't very active, 6 pages to Cthulhu's 20.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I had 15% of the Day 1 posts at best. Nothing compared to Sorian.

And AC wasn't very active, 6 pages to Cthulhu's 20.

lol AC wasn't very active, you had like three times as many posts as WDIOTL.

Our games are growing exponentially, soon 50 pages per day will be the norm.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Our games are growing exponentially, soon 50 pages per day will be the norm.

As we gain experience, we put a higher emphasis on activity. It's like an arms race.

With Blarg being the nuclear option, of course.

Top Bottom