• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Fireblend

Banned
kgtrep's room:

Snake_people.png

kgtrep:

... this is what we're all going to become isn't it.

CzarTim, tag me in

I know we've had our differences but you're dealing with organized crime here, he is beyond the power of your law

Just a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets, I can take him

TAG ME IN

Sorian

Banned
CzarTim, tag me in

I know we've had our differences but you're dealing with organized crime here, he is beyond the power of your law

Just a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets, I can take him

TAG ME IN

I think we need to a gif to demonstrate your efficiency in this matter.

How does a Crab go from the ocean floor to your dinner plate?

It takes a kgtrep!

Get it? "kgtrep"! "Cage trip"! Mods, tag me.

squidyj

I want to try an original* fiction Mafia game with a bit of a bigger twist than most might be used to. Something designed to promote skills and get players to interact with the fiction more at the same time.

*originality may be lacking in the setting

roytheone

Huh, just realized that when day 2 begins in the Archer thread, it will be around 12.00 am midnight where I live, and I have to go to work the next morning. So now I have to choose between:

-Being a responsible adult and just go to bed, or:
-Putting priority on an insignificant little forum game and stay awake

Yeah, that choice isn't that hard at all
I'm going to stay awake, fuck being responsible!

Of course, there is always the dreaded third possibility:

-I look at who is killed during the night, go: well, goddammit!, and then move to the dead thread.

It's going to be the third possiblity, isn't it? :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Mafia GAF Mafia.

The roles are all players from a mishmash of our Mafia games.

Sorian

Banned
I am cackling @ the Danganronpa thread rn

(although I must admit the only posts I'm reading in full are Crab's because he's hilarious)

When I heard we were staggering start times, I was upset because I knew I'd be bored while others were playing but this DR thread would have been distracting me from our thread. First thing I check when I come on gaf is updates from that thread.

Palmer_v1

I am reading through the star wars mafia thread and I think that I might jump back in for the next games. This forum needs my Bold Predictions.

I liked playing with you!

And what the fuck is with all the tool assisted mafia players this round? Dont know how i feel about that overall.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I play mafia on Adderall.

THERE'S NO PED REGULATION FOR MAFIA YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Top Bottom