• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

Razorskin said:
20u36oj.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
When everyone is nice and drunk, someone should start an abortion debate. Instant drama creator.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I'd love to throw a GAF party here in the Virgin Islands, but it's likely too expensive for most gaffers. Only gaffers who are rich (whitta, evilore, and that dude who owns like 2000 games) and the three Puerto Rico gaffers would likely show up. :lol

yencid

VanMardigan said:
I'd love to throw a GAF party here in the Virgin Islands, but it's likely too expensive for most gaffers. Only gaffers who are rich (whitta, evilorel, and that dude who owns like 2000 games) and the three Puerto Rico gaffers would likely show up. :lol
throw it in DR and im down

my home country >.>

Bebpo

Banned
Alright, I'm heading out from OC. Should be there around 10. Hopefully there's parking somewhere.

I should be easy to spot. I hope I do not have many gaf enemies that will use that to their advantage.

Gilgamesh

I wonder if any girls will show up to this party, and how long it will take for them to be jumped like a pack of dogs on a three-legged cat.

_Isaac

Bebpo said:
Alright, I'm heading out from OC. Should be there around 10. Hopefully there's parking somewhere.

I should be easy to spot. I hope I do not have many gaf enemies that will use that to their advantage.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom