• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combine

Banned
I'll try and watch for a bit before heading out tonight. I'm in the room now but can't chat since I'm not sure how to login. I'd rather not be hassled to create an account.

BertramCooper said:
I remembered it from Revenge of the Nerds. :lol
watch

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I want to believe that's fistfullofmetal, but the internet is a funny thing.

Medalion

Banned
Yeah I gave up, this stream ain't happening. I don't want to watch 3 GAFfers jerk each other in an awkward triangle for sake of a show.

Have a good rest of your chat party GAF!

Poyunch

Aww. Any other time I might have gone. Maybe next year. Such an elaborate attempt. It's not even 10 yet, there's still time for people to come.

feel

Why are they not streaming?? It's because almost noone showed up and it's just awkwardness all around amongst the few present?? That's precisely what we want to see! Flip the switch on!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Well I actually learned something, through the chat someone linked to bizzaro-GAF, where apparently old gaffers go to die. Site name is banned here, jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom