• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Skiesofwonder said:
UPDATE:

Ok, I will have two security guards at the door, one in the upstairs living room, one downstairs, and one guarding the SF4 room (my room lol). So anybody worried about security should lay those worries to rest now.

Street fighter 4 room will be private entry only, so if you want to get in let me know at the party I will get you in. Sadly I don't have any sticks for SF4, so we will be using 360 controllers. Also, it is the original Street Fighter 4 (don't kill me).

I expected it to be vanilla, somehow. Did not expect it to just be 360 controllers. This is gonna be fun. :lol I would still want in on that action.

I don't really get why SFIV needs to be private, it's fun to watch fighting games at parties even if you suck at them. Are you worried it will ruin the ambience or is it just some snobbery thing that the dirty RPG/shooter peasants breathing down your necks?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Visualante said:
I don't really get why SFIV needs to be private, it's fun to watch fighting games at parties even if you suck at them. Are you worried it will ruin the ambience or is it just some snobbery thing that the dirty RPG/shooter peasants breathing down your necks?

It's more about it will be set up in my room and I don't want just anyone in their. All gaffers are automatically allowed in though. :)

Jzero

MiDNiGHTS said:
Can people have sex in your room?
6709_v.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The girlfriend has the laptop so I'm gonna have to try and watch this on the f'n PS3 browser. I'll see if it works and check in for a bit but just so you know I'm expecting nudity.

Snuggler said:
The girlfriend has the laptop so I'm gonna have to try and watch this on the f'n PS3 browser. I'll see if it works and check in for a bit but just so you know I'm expecting nudity.

Salva did promise he would show his penis.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
SF4?! Fuuuu I wish I could attend now. :/
East Coast gaf please set something up. We needs this.
I would take initiative but I'm super broke now.

woxel1

Technosteve said:
what's going on in the stream?
I see the Scott Pilgrim game being played, and paused...

See y'all soon, I'll be the guy in a Princess Peach t-shirt and my lady will be in green and kicking your ass in Rock Band.

Clydefrog

Feep said:
I'm leaving in about an hour for this.

Is someone making a new thread or what?

I'm gonna leave around 8:30 (driving from Costa Mesa.) I'm coming by myself and know no one at the party :lol You guys better be friendly.

Edgeward

Clydefrog said:
I'm coming by myself and know no one at the party :lol You guys better be friendly.

Same. Let's be gaf buddies. :lol Is there some way to know who the gaffers are or am I just gonna have to holler the word gaf when I get there?

Feep

Banned
Edgeward said:
Same. Let's be gaf buddies. :lol Is there some way to know who the gaffers are or am I just gonna have to holler the word gaf when I get there?
I believe Gaffers will be granted special wristbands. (We are so cool.)

Bebpo

Banned
Feep said:
You say hi and introduce yourself!

Yeah but then you get the awkard:

A: hey, how's it going I'm bebpo what's your nick?
B: blahbalbhablbh
A: uhhmmm, yeah sorry I don't know who you are
B: oh
A: ....
B: ....
A: beer?
B: sure!

Razorskin

----- ------
Bebpo said:
Yeah but then you get the awkard:

A: hey, how's it going I'm bebpo what's your nick?
B: blahbalbhablbh
A: uhhmmm, yeah sorry I don't know who you are
B: oh
A: ....
B: ....
A: anal?
B: sure!

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom