• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol holy shit, I've been reading this thread off and on but I didn't think it was going down. Good call with the stream. I'll check it out after work.

Chinner

Banned
Galactic Quail said:
Man, if Tyler goes, then I'm really missing out here. :/

Have fun at the party everyone.

EDIT - how many people are estimated to come to this party anyways?
last figure we were given was a 100 - 40 of that being actual gaffers.

Chinner said:
last figure we were given was a 100 - 40 of that being actual gaffers.

Sounds realistic.

the one thing i wouldn't be surprised if it were to happen would be if people started inviting other people. shit always happens every party i go to.

Evilore said:

Ahh okay. Any other admins or mods going to this who live in the west?

Bebpo

Banned
Is there a list of gaf attendees in one of the posts? I could go, but I need to see if it's worth getting murdered for.

Bebpo said:
Is there a list of gaf attendees in one of the posts? I could go, but I need to see if it's worth getting murdered for.

It's too late to RSVP anyways. Your trepidation has cost you a chance to party like it's 1999.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Galactic Quail said:
Ahh okay. Any other admins or mods going to this who live in the west?

No idea. It'd probably become more of a possibility for subsequent events if this one is a success.

Calcaneus

Bebpo said:
You'll have a bunch of gaffers to protect you if any fight breaks out.

Shanadeus

Banned
Jzero15 said:
most people on here probably look like this
This is the modern nerd:

nerd_glasses_600.jpg

I hate those glasses so much.

I'll be wearing my Dudebro shirt and Cool Story trucker hat. :lol

FUUUUUU so soon now! I bought a huge bottle of Crown Royal to share with my fellow gaffers. ^^

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
UPDATE:

Ok, I will have two security guards at the door, one in the upstairs living room, one downstairs, and one guarding the SF4 room (my room lol). So anybody worried about security should lay those worries to rest now.

Street fighter 4 room will be private entry only, so if you want to get in let me know at the party I will get you in. Sadly I don't have any sticks for SF4, so we will be using 360 controllers. Also, it is the original Street Fighter 4 (don't kill me).

Clydefrog

Skiesofwonder said:
UPDATE:

Ok, I will have two security guards at the door, one in the upstairs living room, one downstairs, and one guarding the SF4 room (my room lol). So anybody worried about security should lay those worries to rest now.

Street fighter 4 room will be private entry only, so if you want to get in let me know at the party I will get you in. Sadly I don't have any sticks for SF4, so we will be using 360 controllers. Also, it is the original Street Fighter 4 (don't kill me).

Can we have a SF2:Turbo room?

charsace

Skiesofwonder said:
UPDATE:

Lord have mercy. I hope someone tries to steal something. I want to see what happens.

Skiesofwonder said:
Awww, Pedostick would've made a showing if it was PS3.

pedostickte1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom